• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Trust to get £6m windfall in share dividend payout!

Garyjack

First Team Player
Reaction score
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/278805/unfair-unequal-undesirable/#9 :roll:

:lol:

I do enjoy how they say the Americans don't plan to take any money out of the club. Then waffle on at great length about how the trust should drop legal action because dividends are on the way!

They are getting increasingly desperate.

I'm struggling to grasp how this Resloven geezer thinks the club is going to make £5m a year over the next 10 years whilst remaining in the Championship! :lol:

Garyjack said:
I'm struggling to grasp how this Resloven geezer thinks the club is going to make £5m a year over the next 10 years whilst remaining in the Championship! :lol:

Yea proper chucking all kinds of cachu at a wall and hoping it sticks.

Garyjack said:

Making £5m a year and then paying out £3m of that in dividends

Longlostjack said:
Trust has to get a move on and get the ex-shareholders into court. Getting ridiculous now.

Agreed. The last update said a big announcement was imminent. But that was some time ago now......

PSumbler said:
Garyjack said:

Making £5m a year and then paying out £3m of that in dividends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwozVKOkzz4

Chief said:
Longlostjack said:
Trust has to get a move on and get the ex-shareholders into court. Getting ridiculous now.

Agreed. The last update said a big announcement was imminent. But that was some time ago now......

I'd assume things have progressed but...

Garyjack said:

I’m amazed The Trust hasn’t complained about his lies and misinformation and then taken legal action if it continued.
It’s another weakness from The Trust.

There’s clearly a reason he wasn’t on there when Phil was running it and that’s because he’d have been banned for peddling lies and misinformation.

Darran said:
Garyjack said:

I’m amazed The Trust hasn’t complained about his lies and misinformation and then taken legal action if it continued.

There’s clearly a reason he wasn’t on there when Phil was running it and that’s because he’d have been banned for peddling lies and misinformation.

Actually he wouldn't-nobody was ever banned for disagreeing with the Trust stance or having a differing viewpoint. There are plenty who posted for years that would be testament to that.

I find him quite amusing to be honest because he gets put in his place more often than not by other posters but he keeps bouncing back for more, I assume he must have a job in Mundo or Morgans :lol: :lol:

PSumbler said:
Darran said:

Actually he wouldn't-nobody was ever banned for disagreeing with the Trust stance or having a differing viewpoint. There are plenty who posted for years that would be testament to that.

I find him quite amusing to be honest because he gets put in his place more often than not by other posters but he keeps bouncing back for more, I assume he must have a job in Mundo or Morgans :lol: :lol:

I definitely think he’d have been banned for repeating himself along with two others that were banned until the day you left. :lol:

Chief said:
:geek:
PSumbler said:
I'd assume things have progressed but...

Should we be concerned by this cryptic post?

Silence is always a concern of some level

Given where we were back in the summer I thought certainly by now then things would have progressed further than they appear to have done

That's not to say there is anything concerning but I wonder if we have regressed back to being in the position where the "opposition" are trying ti take advantage of the loss of the old guard at the Trust and testing the waters with some of the newer guard to see if they break easier

PSumbler said:
Chief said:
:geek:

Should we be concerned by this cryptic post?

Silence is always a concern of some level

Given where we were back in the summer I thought certainly by now then things would have progressed further than they appear to have done

That's not to say there is anything concerning but I wonder if we have regressed back to being in the position where the "opposition" are trying ti take advantage of the loss of the old guard at the Trust and testing the waters with some of the newer guard to see if they break easier

Hmm I see.

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back