• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Trust to get £6m windfall in share dividend payout!

Chief said:
PSumbler said:
Silence is always a concern of some level

Given where we were back in the summer I thought certainly by now then things would have progressed further than they appear to have done

That's not to say there is anything concerning but I wonder if we have regressed back to being in the position where the "opposition" are trying ti take advantage of the loss of the old guard at the Trust and testing the waters with some of the newer guard to see if they break easier

Hmm I see.

Long gone are the days where I had inside information

It's fair to say that some of the board would cross the street if they saw me coming and thats not to keep social distancing guidelines going

Disappointing but that's their decision, I hold my head high for doing things that I believed for the best of the organisation not the best for myself but thats for another day

PSumbler said:
Chief said:
Hmm I see.

Long gone are the days where I had inside information

It's fair to say that some of the board would cross the street if they saw me coming and thats not to keep social distancing guidelines going

Disappointing but that's their decision, I hold my head high for doing things that I believed for the best of the organisation not the best for myself but thats for another day

Have you started writing the book?

I don’t know anything about the progress of the Civil case involving the Trust and previous shareholders but court cases in the criminal court are running at least two years late due to Covid/court space etc.

Silence may just be the Judicial process in action at its normal glacial speed, one of the reasons I didn’t agree with court action, there was only going to be one winner when trying to get revenge and that was always going to be the lawyers.

Have you seen the latest masterplan???

The dividend plan has fallen by the wayside.

Apparently now instead of taking legal action the trust should loan the club money. And then make money off it by charging the club extortionate interest rates.

I kid you not.

Chief said:

Apparently now instead of taking legal action the trust should loan the club money. And then make money off it by charging the club extortionate interest rates.

I kid you not.

I’d wager none of those things will happen.

exiledclaseboy said:
Chief said:

I kid you not.

I’d wager none of those things will happen.

Given the clear passion for the subject it would be a shame if the new Trust board didnt try and get him involved someway to assist with setting their strategy

It's rare to see someone take such a keen interest in the subject matter it should be harnassed

Surely there is no reason why not?

Darran said:
Garyjack said:
I'm struggling to grasp how this Resloven geezer thinks the club is going to make £5m a year over the next 10 years whilst remaining in the Championship! :lol:

I’m amazed The Trust hasn’t complained about his lies and misinformation and then taken legal action if it continued.
It’s another weakness from The Trust.

There’s clearly a reason he wasn’t on there when Phil was running it and that’s because he’d have been banned for peddling lies and misinformation.

He was posting under a variety of aliases on SCFC2, he was "Ponty Jack" at the end, but Admin banned him from there when he posting wrong or misleading messages about the Trust and the share vote.

He must think he gets heard more on that website and continues to spout bollocks

Vetchfielder said:
Darran said:
I’m amazed The Trust hasn’t complained about his lies and misinformation and then taken legal action if it continued.
It’s another weakness from The Trust.

There’s clearly a reason he wasn’t on there when Phil was running it and that’s because he’d have been banned for peddling lies and misinformation.

He was posting under a variety of aliases on SCFC2, he was "Ponty Jack" at the end, but Admin banned him from there when he posting wrong or misleading messages about the Trust and the share vote.

He must think he gets heard more on that website and continues to spout bollocks

Clicks is clicks.

PSumbler said:
Chief said:
:geek:

Should we be concerned by this cryptic post?

Given where we were back in the summer I thought certainly by now then things would have progressed further than they appear to have done

That's not to say there is anything concerning but I wonder if we have regressed back to being in the position where the "opposition" are trying ti take advantage of the loss of the old guard at the Trust and testing the waters with some of the newer guard to see if they break easier

That last paragraph is interesting Phil, and I think there's stuff going on behind the scenes that the Trust Board are choosing, wrongly in my view, to keep to themselves.
I am concerned at the absence of information on the progress on legal action or, if in parallel, there are talks going on and we are holding back because of that, then FFS tell us.
I wrote to the Trust about this lack of progress and was surprised and disappointed at the response that I received. I'm not going to share it but it gave me absolutely no confidence that this will come to fruition.
It's pathetic

Vetchfielder said:
PSumbler said:

That last paragraph is interesting Phil, and I think there's stuff going on behind the scenes that the Trust Board are choosing, wrongly in my view, to keep to themselves.
I am concerned at the absence of information on the progress on legal action or, if in parallel, there are talks going on and we are holding back because of that, then FFS tell us.
I wrote to the Trust about this lack of progress and was surprised and disappointed at the response that I received. I'm not going to share it but it gave me absolutely no confidence that this will come to fruition.
It's pathetic

You should share the response.

God this is dragging on. So many things still up in the air. The only definite is that I have a helluva lot less hair now than I did when all this was first discussed.

Vetchfielder said:
PSumbler said:

It's pathetic

I totally agree with you. Their updates don't really tally up, so there must be something going on in the background. Been a few "significant update imminent" type updates with the next update simply saying something like "justice takes time / delays" or something non-specific like that. More specific details definitely needed of these delays or tell us what's really going on.

If as has been alluded in this paragraph that the Americans are making overtures to settle, then tell us.

I know this is potentially harsh, and the answer is “if you feel like that get involved”, but I no longer have any conviction that some of the members of the Trust board are really in it to carry out the wishes of the members and not for their own personal ‘I’m so important’ egos. When Phil, Andrew C and Lisa were players I had a lot more confidence that we had a board that wouldn’t kowtow for their own purposes. Again maybe very harsh but, in my experience, retired schoolteachers and the like, or retired any bodies, are the bane of all Welsh committees. Often jumped up nobodies on an ego trip. Obviously generalising here, not talking about any specific individuals. Exceptions prove rules and all that. After all though, win the court case and there is no Trust board to brag to your mates about and get you seats in the directors box. I’d really like someone to say ‘you’re wrong and here’s the actual proof by action not words’.

I’ll shut up now. The proof of the pudding will be in the eating. I fear a flat soggy bottom.

monmouth said:
I know this is potentially harsh, and the answer is “if you feel like that get involved”, but I no longer have any conviction that some of the members of the Trust board are really in it to carry out the wishes of the members and not for their own personal ‘I’m so important’ egos. When Phil, Andrew C and Lisa were players I had a lot more confidence that we had a board that wouldn’t kowtow for their own purposes. Again maybe very harsh but, in my experience, retired schoolteachers and the like, or retired any bodies, are the bane of all Welsh committees. Often jumped up nobodies on an ego trip. Obviously generalising here, not talking about any specific individuals. Exceptions prove rules and all that. After all though, win the court case and there is no Trust board to brag to your mates about and get you seats in the directors box. I’d really like someone to say ‘you’re wrong and here’s the actual proof by action not words’.

I’ll shut up now. The proof of the pudding will be in the eating. I fear a flat soggy bottom.

Is Lisa no longer involved, Monny?

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back