• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Trust to get £6m windfall in share dividend payout!

WalterBoyd said:
Give up their shares or have them bought at a fair price ?

This has dragged on so long, not overly interested.

How much will the trust get for their shares ?

The notorious poster says they'll be forced to completely abandon their shares.

But back to realms of reality, the trust selling their shares is just one possible outcome that the judge can order should they find in the trust's favour. I'm assuming it would be at the value at the time of the sale that the trust were excluded from. But it depends on the judge. This is my understanding anyway.

So hang on a minute this judge is going to say to the Trust "you have won the case" and the prize they will be awarded is to give the shares up for free because they took the legal action in the first place?

That feels possible. In a parallel universe where the word win means lose.

PSumbler said:
So hang on a minute this judge is going to say to the Trust "you have won the case" and the prize they will be awarded is to give the shares up for free because they took the legal action in the first place?

Probably one of the few impossible outcomes. You win and the remedy is…you lose.

monmouth said:
PSumbler said:

Probably one of the few impossible outcomes. You win and the remedy is…you lose.

Maybe though there is reverse psychology involved

The judge rules the Americans lose but the remedy is they have to give the Trust £20m.

PSumbler said:

Its going to be a divorce apparently. A 'clean break'

Chief said:
The latest - in an unprecedented move, the judge in the case will rule in favour of the trust, but also impose sanctions on them, such as ordering them to give up their shares due to fractuous relationship between shareholders.

Have you a link to this latest information ?
I would be interested to read what exactly has been said. I am intrigued in this latest twist.

WalterBoyd said:
Chief said:
The latest - in an unprecedented move, the judge in the case will rule in favour of the trust, but also impose sanctions on them, such as ordering them to give up their shares due to fractuous relationship between shareholders.

I would be interested to read what exactly has been said. I am intrigued in this latest twist.

I think you're missing the irony of all this Walter. Thus certainly isn't information from an official source. It's made up nonsense from a poster on another forum, which is how this thread was started.

Chief said:
WalterBoyd said:

I think you're missing the irony of all this Walter. Thus certainly isn't information from an official source. It's made up nonsense from a poster on another forum, which is how this thread was started.

I don't know why you respond to him, you're just has bad, leave him in his own fairyland world he may stop posting thread after thread then, could be that he's eaten far to much of that cheesecake that was on offer at a certain sellers pub.
I myself can't resist responding to him on times myself unfortunately,
He could empty a busy pub in minutes.

Niigata Jack said:
Chief said:

I don't know why you respond to him, you're just has bad, leave him in his own fairyland world he may stop posting thread after thread then, could be that he's eaten far to much of that cheesecake that was on offer at a certain sellers pub.
I myself can't resist responding to him on times myself unfortunately,
He could empty a busy pub in minutes.

I've found quite relaxing during the pandemic. Bust a few myths, show up a few disingenuous comments, sleep better at night.

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back