• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Turkey vs Wales 19.45 S4C

The team in the respective Nations League group that scored 0.5 goals above the median of teams in other groups divided by their respective Uefa coefficient get to play each other, provided that the frequency of them having played against each other within the last three years is not statistically significant when set against the mean of all drawn pairings over the last 5 seasons.

Neath_Jack said:
No chance are they sacking him after his bumper new contract.

Hear what he was saying in his BBC interview today? He's cracked up already.

I know the FAW will prolong his stay because they're the alcoholic red nose old tw*ts institute brigade, and are genuinely clueless.. I won't be surprised

JackFish said:
Simplest I can make it is the top four teams in each nations league league that haven’t already qualified go into the playoffs. We were ranked last (16th) in League A so we need at least 12 of the other League A teams to qualify, but they probably will do.

Ta. Even I understood that. You should be a teacher.

Skippyjack said:
I know the FAW will prolong his stay because they're the alcoholic red nose old tw*ts institute brigade, and are genuinely clueless.. I won't be surprised

Mixing them up with the WRU mun, FAW are the Women's own institute :lol:

Have to feel sorry for Dean Saunder's wife. Apparently he talks in his sleep 😂

This is like that game away at Huddersfield after Montero(?) got sent off

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back