• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

TV matches

Muteswan

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53918064

Will season ticket holders get to watch our away games?

Up to the club apparently.

Watch this space:-

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swansea-city-live-streaming-update

Interesting that they are "working" with the Supporter's Trust on the matter.
Shame they don't do that with any other subject.

No need to ’work’ with anybody. If not, I want a refund for all home games without fans That I’ll miss and I’ll decide which games to watch for £10 thank you very much. Probably none if these are the stupid games they intend to play with people that supported them up front in good faith by buying season tickets at (now) inflated prices.

monmouth said:
No need to ’work’ with anybody. If not, I want a refund for all home games without fans That I’ll miss and I’ll decide which games to watch for £10 thank you very much. Probably none if these are the stupid games they intend to play with people that supported them up front in good faith by buying season tickets at (now) inflated prices.

The new framework for Season Ticket Holders allows Clubs to have the option to provide streams of:

• All home matches, including those shown live on Sky
• Any midweek away match, including those shown live on Sky
Clubs CANNOT provide access to any away weekend match, live on Sky or not, within a season ticket package.

monmouth said:

Me too. If there's not a package that includes ALL games, away, televised, or not, plus incentive(s) such as 50% off if we were by some miracle to get promoted, then a refund I shall seek. Loyalty should be rewarded.

At least give the club a chance to put something out before slagging them off.

The EFL only put the announcement out in the last day or so.
Moan if we get players in moan if we dont
Moan if they talk to the trust moan if they dont.

The club just cant win. No matter what and yes I am a season ticket holder.

Woody Woodpecker Song said:

Agree, particularly as I said in my post above that the EFL won't allo,w away matches on the weekend to be streamed, so the club couldn't do this anyway!

Well said.
I would expect all the club chairmen to have to hammer our some sort of agreement within the EFL / Sky deal so we just have to wait.
Could clubs request fixture changes to avoid Saturday games?

Does anyone know if we'll be having the Sky commentary? If so I'll rewatching with the sound off.

Badlands said:

Well said.
I would expect all the club chairmen to have to hammer our some sort of agreement within the EFL / Sky deal so we just have to wait.
Could clubs request fixture changes to avoid Saturday games?

Does anyone know if we'll be having the Sky commentary? If so I'll rewatching with the sound off.

Yeah. I wonder if they could change the starting times for Saturday games even slightly to not fall foul of the stupid rules?

If weekend away matches are not streamed to away fans, just buy te stream via the home club's website !

I broadly agree but with two weeks to go before the Championship season starts decisions need to be taken quickly and put to the season ticket holders to give them time to make their own decisions by the start of the season.

BarryTownSwan said:
If weekend away matches are not streamed to away fans, just buy te stream via the home club's website !
I think the issue is the cos.
£10 a game home and away is still cheaper than an adult ST so if you only get home games for your ST you are paying £20+ per game.
And that's before considering members of one family sharing a tele but each having a season ticket.
I can understand why the League has only just announce the deal with Sky but it's left the clubs with ridiculously little time to reach agreements on away games or what to do offer their fans.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back