• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wales lockdown tonight...

Too many people are living on their wages and have next-to/no savings.

exiledclaseboy said:
I do feel for those who would have waited until payday before doing their Christmas shopping. Many companies pay four weekly not at the end of the month and/or bring forward December’s pay to the week before Christmas. I can understand the queues tonight.

Given the time of year, surely the WG can show a little common sense and add toy shops to the essential list for this week.

Darran said:
jack123 said:
Yeah, who would have known WAG would have changed their mind and given such short notice. But blame the people instead, it's easier, it's got to be their fault

It’s people that are spreading this virus not Drakeford.

I think that pretty irrelevant, my comment was aimed at questioning the shoppers, when they had no notice of this happening, lots of people I know, still shop on the last week.

They have done this with no warning, I hope kids presents are essential. Otherwise the shit will hit the fan.

jack123 said:
Darran said:

I think that pretty irrelevant, my comment was aimed at questioning the shoppers, when they had no notice of this happening, lots of people I know, still shop on the last week.

They have done this with no warning, I hope kids presents are essential. Otherwise the shit will hit the fan.

The actual people who are spreading covid around the country are irrelevant?

Anyway I hope Vaughan Gething is the next First Minister just to upset you you don’t like those types do you? :lol:

Darran said:
jack123 said:

Anyway I hope Vaughan Gething is the next First Minister just to upset you you don’t like those types do you? :lol:

You have missed the point, although I think you may have got it, just by reverting back to the old racial thing..

Never mind pal, 3/10

jack123 said:
Darran said:

You have missed the point, although I think you may have got it, just by reverting back to the old racial thing..

Never mind pal, 3/10

:lol:

Darran said:
jack123 said:
Yeah, who would have known WAG would have changed their mind and given such short notice. But blame the people instead, it's easier, it's got to be their fault.

Spot on Dar, people who say otherwise are probably the ones who spread it by their irresponsibility.

Fireboy said:
It's a bit early for him to be posting drivel Dar.

Which part or what is drivel then? I questioned the short notice that is all, give your reasons why that is drivel.

TheLoneRanger said:
jack123 said:
Which part or what is drivel then? I questioned the short notice that is all, give your reasons why that is drivel.

Just in case you need one later ...

Screenshot_20201219-202334_2.jpg

Why would I?

I don't delete nothing.. :shock:

Pity no one can answer questions quick, with my response to FB ha ha ha never mind..

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back