• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wales lockdown tonight...

If only there was a way to buy things digitally and get it delivered to your door, without having to leave the house...

exiledclaseboy said:
jack123 said:
Great news, It look's like they are finally controlling the virus, I feel so much safer.

Ah the deniers have arrived. The terrified ones who find it easier to pretend it doesn’t exist otherwise they might have to acknowledge how terrified they actually are.

A very strange thing to say, from someone who’s actually scared stiff from the virus

dickythorpe said:
I just heard my neighbour has died of covid in Glangwili hospital. She had a fall 6 weeks ago and was admitted and never returned home.
81 she was. Her husband is 85 and suffering from dementia himself.
What a grim time.

From COVID or with COVID ?

JackSomething said:
Lifelong said:
Smyths toy store, Llansamlet a bit earlier this evening.

There's no excuse for that. Christmas coming up should hardly be a surprise to anyone and given the events of this year, why are people leaving it less than 1 week before and buying in-store? Crazy.

I’ll tell you why. A family friend who works for the nhs , doesn’t get paid until this Monday, who was crying at 5 pm tonight, thinking she wouldn’t be able to buy the things she needed for Christmas.

There was no way my wife and I were going to let that happen, so we have taken her into Swansea tonight and helped her purchase Christmas presents, plus told her order what she wants online.
That’s why some people leave it to the last minute.

Cardiffjack said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Ah the deniers have arrived. The terrified ones who find it easier to pretend it doesn’t exist otherwise they might have to acknowledge how terrified they actually are.

A very strange thing to say, from someone who’s actually scared stiff from the virus

He will never change, makes absurd statements, then runs for cover.

exiledclaseboy said:
I do feel for those who would have waited until payday before doing their Christmas shopping. Many companies pay four weekly not at the end of the month and/or bring forward December’s pay to the week before Christmas. I can understand the queues tonight.

Those in the company i work for are in that boat, we get paid on Tuesday, I'd imagine there are many the same.

I feel sorry for anyone that was waiting until that pay packet to get their shopping. Must be horrible for them tonight, especially those with young kids.

Cardiffjack said:
JackSomething said:
There's no excuse for that. Christmas coming up should hardly be a surprise to anyone and given the events of this year, why are people leaving it less than 1 week before and buying in-store? Crazy.

I’ll tell you why. A family friend who works for the nhs , doesn’t get paid until this Monday, who was crying at 5 pm tonight, thinking she wouldn’t be able to buy the things she needed for Christmas.

There was no way my wife and I were going to let that happen, so we have taken her into Swansea tonight and helped her purchase Christmas presents, plus told her order what she wants online.
That’s why some people leave it to the last minute.

Fireboy said:
It's a bit early for him to be posting drivel Dar.

Anytime today, you can explain your comment? It seems it was in bad faith, with nothing to back it up.

Jack123, surely you must realise I have you on ignore you ignoramus.

Fireboy said:
Jack123, surely you must realise I have you on ignore you ignoramus.

Well obviously you haven't, because you would not have seen what I wrote, question is drivel, go on explain, what part is drivel? Pretty easy question, and pretty easy to answer.

Anytime today lol

you PLANK ha ha ha

We are all grown ups, we all know xmas is for young children. And there are millions who will have been unable to get presents for the kids till Monday onwards. What a fckn debacle for the powers to be say that we can still celebrate xmas day when millions of families will miss out on seeing the joy on kids faces xmas morning.
Should have given those people 2 days notice.
Fckn useless ministers....end of.

jack123 said:
TheLoneRanger said:
Just in case you need one later ...

Screenshot_20201219-202334_2.jpg

Why would I?

I don't delete nothing.. :shock:

Very true.

Double negative, so you do delete something.

JackSomething said:
Lifelong said:
Smyths toy store, Llansamlet a bit earlier this evening.

People are waiting to get paid. Have a heart FFS.

J_B said:
jack123 said:
Why would I? on't give 2 shits

I don't delete nothing.. :shock:

Very true.

Double negative, so you do delete something.

I never have deleted anything, and too be frank I don't give any kind of hoot about double negative.

It's kind of funny, you make a post, initial replies you get jumped on, but by the look people are seeing the light..

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back