• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wales v Ireland ...

TheLoneRanger

Ivor Allchurch
Reaction score
15. Leigh Halfpenny

14. Josh Adams

13. George North

12. Joe Hawkins

11. Rio Dyer

10. Dan Biggar

9. Tomos Williams

1. Gareth Thomas

2. Ken Owens

3. Tomas Francis

4. Adam Beard

5. Alun Wyn Jones

6. Jac Morgan

7. Justin Tipuric

8. Taulupe Faletau

Replacements

16. Scott Baldwin

17. Rhys Carre

18. Dillon Lewis

19. Dafydd Jenkins

20. Tommy Reffell

21. Rhys Webb

22. Owen Williams

23. Alex Cuthbert

Must be one of the more experienced sides we've put out, lot of caps between that lot.

Halfpenny? Bloody hell. He can hardly move. Hobson's choice I suppose.

Cracking back row though. At last, some proper balance after Pivac's tombola shite. Hawkins a real prospect in the centre too.

Where are people watching this? I'll be at the London Welsh Centre in Farringdon Road, London.

Glyn1 said:
Where are people watching this? I'll be at the London Welsh Centre in Farringdon Road, London.

The only PK's I'll be watching will be from Joel Piroe down at the soccerball.

Glyn1 said:

In the House, best place to actually watch it, you can't absorb it and keep track of the game in a pub, you either got to actually be there or in the house, you miss so much of the game otherwise, in my opinion of course.

Niigata Jack said:
In the House, best place to actually watch it, you can't absorb it and keep track of the game in a pub, you either got to actually be there or in the house, you miss so much of the game otherwise, in my opinion of course.

Plastic.....

Niigata Jack said:

With the added bonus of no queue for a p1ss.

Those techy amongst us can also pause the game while doing so and then fast forward to actual time when there's a stoppage.

Dont know what minority I'm in, but I couldn't give 2 fcks for it.

Longlostjack said:
Mind games?

Liam has only just recovered from injury, massive risk, Owen Williams is a class act at Full back, very talented player, he may step in if Liam gets injured and that option will leave Josh Adams in his favoured position.

Swansea City v Bristol City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back