• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wales v Latvia

Marchamjack

First Team Player
Reaction score
Win tonight (we should…) and we’d be off to a bloody great start in this group 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

On paper this should be a Welsh win, but we're Wales the perennial bottle jobs, so you know.. plus their striker is playing in a title chasing team in Poland and been scoring, so don't rule him out as cannon fodder, especially against Mepham who is dog manure

I see Page has once again left out Cullen from the matchday side, seems a strange choice to me when he isn't exactly blessed with striker options

Skippyjack said:
On paper this should be a Welsh win, but we're Wales the perennial bottle jobs, so you know.. plus their striker is playing in a title chasing team in Poland and been scoring, so don't rule him out as cannon fodder, especially against Mepham who is dog manure

Why are we "the perennial bottle jobs", when we've qualified for three of the last four tournaments?

J_B said:
Why are we "the perennial bottle jobs", when we've qualified for three of the last four tournaments?

It's Skippy being Skippy.

Wonder if Rodon will end up back down here next season. Seems he's not getting much game time with his French team now, and his brawd has upset the natives over there :lol:

Neath_Jack said:
Wonder if Rodon will end up back down here next season. Seems he's not getting much game time with his French team now, and his brawd has upset the natives over there :lol:

His bro is a fckn bute.

Getting sloppy. Getting in good positions by not having many attempts
Ooh, Moore close

Lovely cross from James, superb header from Moore. Dai iawn.

Moore into double figures for Wales, good to see.

Why wasn't that a yellow card, he was totally out of control and it was just luck that he didn't catch James Dear Me

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back