• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wales vs Montenegro

WentToSchoolWith

First Team Player
Reaction score
As one of a very, very small number of English Swans fans, I'm excited to attend my first Wales game this evening. Hoping we could even see a Cabango start alongside Cooper? Can't see Cullen getting in ahead of Moore, but wouldn't say no.

Montenegro don't seem as strong as they were 5 or so years ago, so feels a good chance for Bellamy to win himself over

Last edited:
As one of a very, very small number of English Swans fans, I'm excited to attend my first Wales game this evening. Hoping we could even see a Cabango start alongside Cooper? Can't see Cullen getting in ahead of Moore, but wouldn't say no.

Montenegro don't seem as strong as they were 5 or so years ago, so feels a good chance for Bellamy to win himself over
Enjoy yourself behind enemy lines 😉

I can't lie, 90% of the reason I'm going is to tick the CCFC Swamp off my list without having the logistical and moral panic of going during a Cardiff game.
Don't blame you. That would be the way I would do it as well.

Can't be arsed with being stuck on a bus the way they do it these days.

Ps Enjoy the concourse, it's massively apparently.

Channels for Cymru v Montenegro

S4C (should be English commentary on red button on Freeview)
Sky Sports 9 NZ
SuperSport LaLiga (DSTV)
Optus Sports 5
UEFA 10
DAZN 12 - Canada

The only enforced changes are Brennan Johnson and Jordan James who are suspended. Bellamy using the Nations League to have a look at a lot of different players and systems. Makes sense before playing qualifiers, have more of an idea who he can trust.

Also… Brooks has stayed fit for a while now and isn’t getting near the Bournemouth team - would be a great loan option for us

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back