• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wales vs Turkey 7.45pm Friday

I dunno where we will go under Bellamy but one thing I can say for 100% fact:

I have been entertained more in the past 20 minutes by Wales than I had for the entire three and half years under Page combined

I dunno where we will go under Bellamy but one thing I can say for 100% fact:

I have been entertained more in the past 20 minutes by Wales than I had for the entire three and half years under Page combined
It's night and day. And it's night and day from the football we play too

Why can't we play football atthis tempo.. also I'm not seeing James dropping back to CB

It's night and day. And it's night and day from the football we play too
It hadn't escaped my notice.
Bellamy seems to have told the lads that we have a side full of wingers and attacking midfielders, so just attack and if it doesn't come off its fine as long as you are trying to produce positive attacking moments.

It hadn't escaped my notice.
Bellamy seems to have told the lads that we have a side full of wingers and attacking midfielders, so just attack and if it doesn't come off its fine as long as you are trying to produce positive attacking moments.
It's amazing how some manage to do it within a couple of training sessions too...

Attacking play. It’s been a while and good to watch

Bellamy's biggest problem tonight is a lack of cutting edge at the top.
He has been forced to resort to Ramsey as a false 9 due to every recognized international striker dropping out

I like this ref, he has let the advantage go where possible but hasn't bought any of the bullshit being sold to him by either side

Meanwhile I just realised that Bellamy looks like he came to the game straight from a Grease play audition!

Let’s not start arsing around at the back

Great game though btw

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back