• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wales vs Turkey 7.45pm Friday

I'll leave it with this (note the date):

"It’s the one thing that as a child you want to do," the Newcastle goalkeeper told Mail Online when asked about a potential England call-up."

"There would be no bigger achievement and I just want to leave the window open for it to happen"

Karl Darlow, on turning down Wales AGAIN

Stick with Ward / Davies and call up a youngster to bring through. Not a bench warmer who'll be 37 going on 38 by the next Euros!

Absolutely no one would call out the FAW for not asking Darlow again, he's already turned us down at least twice before, and I respect him for doing so. If he doesn't feel Welsh or a connection to Wales, then he did the right thing. But to waltz back in now shows some front. But Bellamy is more to blame for crawling back to him again.
I give up.

I want my nation be successful as possible. I'm not bothered how we do it.

I give up.

I want my nation be successful as possible. I'm not bothered how we do it.
Half the Scottish rugby side are South African nowadays, just ask the jocks in a packed out Murryfield if that bothers them when they are beating up the English...

Half the Scottish rugby side are South African nowadays, just ask the jocks in a packed out Murryfield if that bothers them when they are beating up the English...
I can guarantee it doesn't bother them in the slightest.

Darlow must have pinched his dinner money in school.

The point is i'm not against foreign born players representing Wales.

Just ones who only decide to commit at an advanced age because they know they won't play for their birth nation.

The point is i'm not against foreign born players representing Wales.

Just ones who only decide to commit at an advanced age because they know they won't play for their birth nation.
In fairness you can't blame Darlow, he probably thought the chance of being involved at international level (even though he won't get a snif) at his age had passed him by, it was Bellamy's call and Darlow chose to accept, this time.
Anyway, Uppa Wales

Last edited:
On topic, we're hearing and learning that Bellers is looking to sign up Matty to get some proper footballing identity with front foot calm, controlled, possession dominated Swanseaway footy. Stretching the pitch with pacy wideboys expertly set up with Matty's laser guided left foot wand.

(And it's nailed on by some dodgy accounts, due to his Essex wife's welshness with her Haverfordwest connections, and all. (A notoriously attention seeking fake news fantasist has actually been posting this stuff, on the internet)).
Out of curiosity, what part of this thread would you class as "off topic"

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back