• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Welsh Rugby v Welsh Football

I’d imagine it’s possible to enjoy both. I know many who do. I don’t, I’ve never enjoyed rugby as a spectacle or the culture that’s built up around it. But each to their own. I went to one game at Stradey years ago, didn’t have a clue where the ball was the entire time. I had a good old swig mind. Which was nice.

Neath_Jack said:
Sport is cyclic, and Welsh sport fans are massive drama queens.

And experts.

You have good phases, and absolute shite phases.

And as for the success of Swansea City, having any bearing on whether an individual likes rugby, complete and utter nonsense. There's this thing that happens where people like and follow both sports.

I think its about peoples understanding of both sports, Rugby can be more complex to some, especially if people haven't played both at whatever standard, its a similar situation to Cricket as well to those that maybe haven't played it, or never seen the need to take an interest dismiss it, I'm gonna hold my hands up and say I'm absolutely no interest in any American sport none whatsoever, baseball, basketball, american football, etc, but I wouldn't have an opinion on it or dismiss any of them, each to they own.

But the mention of Rugby on here and the Blossoms that come out with adjectives like the egg etc, mainly because they don't understand the game, which I'm happily to agree with to a point the way the game is refereed and the continuous tinkering with the rules, in fairness, that said I do enjoy it watching it.

Niigata Jack said:
Neath_Jack said:

And experts.

And as for the success of Swansea City, having any bearing on whether an individual likes rugby, complete and utter nonsense. There's this thing that happens where people like and follow both sports.

I think its about peoples understanding of both sports, Rugby can be more complex to some, especially if people haven't played both at whatever standard, its a similar situation to Cricket as well to those that maybe haven't played it, or never seen the need to take an interest dismiss it, I'm gonna hold my hands up and say I'm absolutely no interest in any American sport none whatsoever, baseball, basketball, american football, etc, but I wouldn't have an opinion on it or dismiss any of them, each to they own.

But the mention of Rugby on here and the Blossoms that come out with adjectives like the egg etc, mainly because they don't understand the game, which I'm happily to agree with to a point the way the game is refereed and the continuous tinkering with the rules, in fairness, that said I do enjoy it watching it.

Peanut hugging twát.

Niigata Jack said:
Neath_Jack said:

And experts.

I've got no time for cricket me, i think that was down to the success of Eric Bristow when i was growing up :lol:

Each to their own innit.

Darran said:
Niigata Jack said:

Peanut hugging twát.

You haven't the mental capacity to understand the game so you don't like it. Cheap Trick Twat

Love a peanut me, enjoying some right now with a pint.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back