• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

We're down

• Thread starter eteb
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 127
  • Views: Views 10,776
This is the thing, no one was complaining last season about the centre halfs, it was more that we need new full backs. Most on here have either played the game or watched many years, we all know how important confidence is to any player/team. We were unlucky on saturday end of, more performances like that and the results will come
Loads of people were criticising our centre halves last season, don't be silly.

I certainly think so, if not we will get what we deserve

We can win 4 games in 16, come on.
Get yer head around this pal, last season we won one game in 21. Was that side any worse than this one ?

Get yer head around this pal, last season we won one game in 21. Was that side any worse than this one ?
it was possibly a better side yet poorly managed....that same side which won 1 in 21 then had a good run when set up differently and the focus of possession for possession sake to make the stats look good was ditched.
If we continue as we did on Saturday the wins will come....on another day at least one of those chances created would have been converted and we have the likes of Key,Darling ,Parker and Lowe to return

I don't give a f**k what happened last season, the season before or any of the 110 before that

January blues are over mush, cheer the f**k up for the sake of whoever lives with you, please.

I don't give a f**k what happened last season, the season before or any of the 110 before that

January blues are over mush, cheer the f**k up for the sake of whoever lives with you, please.
Was living with my Mrs but she passed away suddenly 18 months ago. But i appreciate yer comments.
Fckwit.

I’ve calmed down a bit now. I don’t normally get so agitated or slag individual players.
I think the fact that I’ve been begging for pace and adventure for so long, and when we get it, we don’t know how to use it, sent me on a mini Michael Douglas in Falling Down.
I think LW knows what’s wrong, will sort it and we’ll be fine.

I cant say I agree about the next chance of points being a month away. We have been dreadful at home for some time, even under Martin. Away has been a different story. Id say we are easily capable of getting a point at Hull.
:sneaky:

Well 4 points clear of relegation, which with the fixtures we've had, could be worse. Unfortunately our win at Hull has been cancelled out by QPR winning away at Ashton Gate today.

What worries me is that QPR are home to Rotherham next week. The odds are, we'll go into March 1 point clear of the relegation zone.

Let that sink in. 1 point. March.

Well 4 points clear of relegation, which with the fixtures we've had, could be worse. Unfortunately our win at Hull has been cancelled out by QPR winning away at Ashton Gate today.

What worries me is that QPR are home to Rotherham next week. The odds are, we'll go into March 1 point clear of the relegation zone.

What odds are they then?

Personally I think QPR are not the team we should be looking at, they are doing well enough to stay up with a little to spare if they continue as they are.

Millwall are the team. They are away to Soton next week so we would be extremely unlucky to go into March just 1 point outside the relegation zone.

Well a relegation battle keeps the juices flowing I suppose, nothing worse than getting into April and just treading mid table security water 😀👍

Last edited:
Fingers crossed, I think we should be ok, I caught most of the second half and it does seem to be improving.. Well i was quite pleased with the play.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back