• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

We're down

• Thread starter eteb
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 127
  • Views: Views 10,766

Surely this cannot be true, it’s just someone spreading a rumour as he heard from a mate from a mate from a mate kind of thing
Let's hope there is something in this.
Quick visit to the establishment and hopefully a copy of the CCTV.

If this is true then it's possibly our angle to get rid of this absolute fraud..........saying that, ant admittance to his unprofessional or sheer lack of ability then brightens the spotlight on Coleman and the owners(they will discourage this).

I thought they’d pick up 2 points during February, but with the 3 from Hull it’s one to the good. Sunderland will be tough next week.

it’s going to be a tough run in.

There's a video doing the rounds overnight of Mike Beale blanking a player he took off yesterday, the player goes in for a handshake and he just completely ignores him. All may not be well at Sunderland at the moment, they haven't had the best of times since Mowbray left. We might be catching them at a good time. 🤞

I think we go down... eventually. This operational model only works if you flip enough players to keep the quality of the squad at a certain threshold. I shudder to think what we will look like next season. 4 or 5 Bashir Humphries type loans with Liam Cullen and Ollie Cooper etc. Yikes. Even if we are in L1 next season its going to be rough.

We have the equivalent of Man Utd’s Glazer ownership. Americans who couldn’t give a shit about the football, only money.

But Man Utd are so big worldwide that they will always have half a chance. We don’t have that fanbase or luck.

We are finished under this regime. Seriously, who rates our recruitment? Our choice of football managers? Our coaching staff?

We’re done out here, boys. We need a complete reset.

We have the equivalent of Man Utd’s Glazer ownership. Americans who couldn’t give a shit about the football, only money.

But Man Utd are so big worldwide that they will always have half a chance. We don’t have that fanbase or luck.

We are finished under this regime. Seriously, who rates our recruitment? Our choice of football managers? Our coaching staff?

We’re done out here, boys. We need a complete reset.
We absolutely do need a reset but the way this lot are running the football operation into the ground who's going to be interested in buying us?

There's a video doing the rounds overnight of Mike Beale blanking a player he took off yesterday, the player goes in for a handshake and he just completely ignores him. All may not be well at Sunderland at the moment, they haven't had the best of times since Mowbray left. We might be catching them at a good time. 🤞
My Sunderland supporting work colleagues tell me that their squad is in a state of disarray since Beale took over. The majority were surprised at the sacking of Mowbray and that it’s gone downhill since then.

It is indeed a good time to catch them.

My Sunderland supporting work colleagues tell me that their squad is in a state of disarray since Beale took over. The majority were surprised at the sacking of Mowbray and that it’s gone downhill since then.

It is indeed a good time to catch them.
You could be on to something Coops 🤔

I've seen another unconnected tweet stating Watson was arguing with fans last night in Dorothys
I find it hard to believe that in todays society, all that went on and nobody got any of it on phone footage.

I find it hard to believe that in todays society, all that went on and nobody got any of it on phone footage.
Very much so. If ever there was a 'photo or it never happened' moment in the recent history of SCFC, then this is it.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back