• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

What colour kit on Saturday

Personally, I hope they wear the brown one. My favourite that one that is.

Answer is it is our away kit

191744836_10159573305504940_3481785204442754103_n.jpg

I've just read that we've played in this kit 12 times and our record is............

W9 D3 L0 :shock:

Tweeted by Ian Mitchelmore

Garyjack said:
I've just read that we've played in this kit 12 times and our record is............

Brentford can be the favourites all they want.

We're wearing the kit.
We've never lost in that stadium.
Sian is on the line.

If we win tomorrow, they better not change that kit for next season...

Garyjack said:

That was tweeted before the play off semi, so it's W10 D3 L0 (1 cup) - We lost to Newport in the cup!

JackSomething said:
If we win tomorrow, they better not change that kit for next season...

First team kit next year, bin the white stick with this!

Garyjack said:

I’m actually glad it’s that shirt. We play better in an away mindset and in those shirts.

Hope Brentford are wearing the Red/white shirt & black shorts. Heard on radio today that teams wearing that colour combo have lost 33 times in the playoffs, more than any other colour combo 😀

Conversely for Brentford no dude has won play off at Wembley wearing red and white striped tops and black shorts (Brentford, Sunderland, Exeter, Lincoln etc..)

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back