• Thank you very much | Diolch yn fawr

    All at JackArmy.net would like to thank everyone who has played a part on this site over the past 25 years whether that is through writing, contributing, moderating, posting or just visting and reading.

    Without any of you the work that has gone into the site would have been pointless and we will always be proud that we built, generated and managed a community that was such a big part of the Swansea City supporting life for so long.

    It has been a pleasure to bring to you the site for so long but the time is now right to turn the lights out for the last time but we do it both with a heavy heart and a sense of pride driven by the so many messages received since we announced the closure.

    The site will remain here for a period until we archive and mothball it for the last time later this summer but all aspects are in a read only format.

    Thank you though for all the memories

    Phil Sumbler
    Owner, jackarmy.net

What's the deal with Darran?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Roger
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 21
  • Views Views: Views 1,566

Roger

First Team Player
Joined
Dec 12, 2021
Messages
289
Reaction score
10
Location
Gorseinon
How old is this person? He behaves like a 14 year old Edgelord.

I frequented the old forums that we're not allowed to talk about on here and he was an argumentative, obnoxious, attention-seeking douchebag on there as well.

Darran - you really need to get out more or find a new hobby.
 
I’m seeing a lot of posts attacking Darran or complaining about him at the moment, on multiple boards.

What’s the deal?
 
Itchysphincter said:
I’m seeing a lot of posts attacking Darran or complaining about him at the moment, on multiple boards.

What’s he deal?

Some seem obsessed. I say some, it’s probably only one.
 
He brings it all on himself. How many people do you know who have had a campaign of hate against one person, albeit not a nice one for years and years. It’s madness. He just needs hate in his life. He has hardly done Phil any favours on here. It’s about time it was said.
 
exiledclaseboy said:
Itchysphincter said:
I’m seeing a lot of posts attacking Darran or complaining about him at the moment, on multiple boards.

What’s he deal?

Some seem obsessed. I say some, it’s probably only one.

Have a look around you, it’s clealry not.
 
exiledclaseboy said:
Itchysphincter said:
I’m seeing a lot of posts attacking Darran or complaining about him at the moment, on multiple boards.

What’s he deal?

Some seem obsessed. I say some, it’s probably only one.

He seems very loyal, to the other site that is 😂
 
exiledclaseboy said:
Itchysphincter said:
I’m seeing a lot of posts attacking Darran or complaining about him at the moment, on multiple boards.

What’s he deal?

Some seem obsessed. I say some, it’s probably only one.

There seems to be a lot of people complaining about hate and bullying, by bringing hate and bullying. It must be a new thing on here. It strikes me as ironic and quite bizarre.
 
Itchysphincter said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Some seem obsessed. I say some, it’s probably only one.

There seems to be a lot of people complaining about hate and bullying, by bringing hate and bullying. It must be a new thing on here. It strikes me as ironic and quite bizarre.

The Christmas Day dog thread wasn’t even hateful or of a bullying nature. It was largely orientated around some lighthearted facts. What came after that, not on here, was proper hatred and stuff from the gutter.
 
Why dont we self regulate this thread, and shut It down, by not posting anything on it. Just a thought like.🤔
 
Swanjaxs said:
Neath_Jack said:
He seems very loyal, to the other site that is 😂

loyal 🤔

No chance imo.

I don’t want to discuss individual posters from other boards but being as NL has been mentioned I must say I can’t see him being involved in anything like this.

I’m fully aware that I’m not their favourite person over there and they are happy for certain opinions on me to be perpetuated over there, even which I think is incredibly unfair, but they care deeply about their board and wouldn’t bring this kind of bile here.
 
Itchysphincter said:
Swanjaxs said:

No chance imo.

I don’t want to discuss individual posters from other boards but being as NL has been mentioned I must say I can’t see him being involved in anything like this.

I’m fully aware that I’m not their favourite person over there and they are happy for certain opinions on me to be perpetuated over there, even which I think is incredibly unfair, but they care deeply about their board and wouldn’t bring this kind of bile here.

NL??
 
.

What goes around, comes around.

Rather rotundly, and circuitously, in some cases.

.
.
 
AndyCole said:
.

What goes around, comes around.

Rather rotundly, and circuitously, in some cases.

.
.

You may be the AC of the other board (Wingstandwood), if not you are Scottish Eddie... either way you are a sad cunt.
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top