• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

When was the last time you watched the Swans live ? And why have you not been back since?

WalterBoyd

First Team Player
Reaction score
Entries of - I have never seen the Swans live and why, are also welcome. What made you become a Swans fan ?

This could be the best or worse thread ever. But I would love to know the background answers from varied fans we have.

The "saw them last Saturday at home" brigade are unlikely to win, it's not a competition. Well it is, but no prize.

I am the only judge.

J_B, you are winning so far. Fascinating story and one I will share with my grand kids.

Swansea City 2 Northampton 1 - 24th March 2007.

We went 1 down very early in the game, I had a few lemonade's before the game so was dying to go for a pee, so left a few minutes early to get to the bog and we scored (Denis Lawrence) just as I lost sight of the field. Half ended as I was in the bog, so when I came out I queued at the back at the bar, by the time I finished my beer and began walking to my seat, the game had just started.

Just before I got into sight of the field there was a roar, we scored again (Andy Robinson). We won 2-1 on my last live visit to a game and missed both our goals. :oops:

The following week I emigrated to Canada.

Edit: I should add Keith Stroud was the referee

Absolutely friggin brilliant. You made me laugh out loud. Love it. Theres more to come I am sure.

2007 and emigrated to Canada. That is brilliant.

Pegojack said:
September 25th
Swans 1 Huddersfield 0
I live in Spain (but am season ticket holder).

Didn't know you were at that one Mike? Let me know next time!

Since we made our home in Landore I have been to far more away games than homes. Away games feel like the Swansea City of old and you see more old faces at away games Swansea.com is not for me.
Bournemouth away last game

Preston away 3-1, not had the time since. We were shite.

It wasn't THAT 3-1, that was 1-3.

Last Saturday
I live 235 miles from Swansea and want to stay married.

The scum at home, was well worth setting off at 6am.

Missed alot of this seasons games including tonight through work.

Will hopefully be making up for it over next few months.

Last game I saw was Swans 1-0 Scum when Wilmot scored. I played football most Saturdays and didn’t get the chance to go again before lockdown. Since fans have been allowed back (before that actually) I’ve been suffering with a herniated spinal disc and something called syringomyelia which is a build up of fluid in the spinal chord caused by the herniated disc pressing down on the spinal chord. Thankfully, my father and a few friends have got us tickets for the Forest game in a few weeks. Although I may not be able to jump up and down like I did before, it’ll be bloody good to get back the Liberty after nearly 2 years!

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back