• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Williams out

If you listen to Coleman on Tuesday night at the Nathaniel Cars launch event, he is backing him for the long haul. Said how much praise he deserves, how he's so understated and doesn't realise how good he is.

No way he will be gone this side of Christmas unless he walks. But you don't walk when you're 13th in the league.

If you listen to Coleman on Tuesday night at the Nathaniel Cars launch event, he is backing him for the long haul. Said how much praise he deserves, how he's so understated and doesn't realise how good he is.

No way he will be gone this side of Christmas unless he walks. But you don't walk when you're 13th in the league.
Yanks have never been any good understanding how football works.

Maybe we can save some compo by just reassigning him to the role of 1st team coach driver and general-geezer-about-the-place, where he can regale one and all about his days of flunking school and delivering sofas in the east end.
I wouldn't trust him delivering anything.

He'd probably drive back and forth in the car park and run out of fuel.

Let's not get carried away here and let's get some perspective into the picture here. I think we will limp to January and we need to hope, pray and keep everything crossed that the men in control actually bring in a Striker, left winger and I even think now a no 10 who can chip in with goals.
Squad is thin and especially so in the area that we are struggling and that's up top.........we have been left far too short and regardless who is in charge is going to find it difficult to get a tune out of what we have in hand.

Club is a shit show and chopping another manager isn't going to solve the problems.

An absolutely mental thread to start.

Coleman and Watson have given him absolutely nothing to work with in attacking areas. Vipotnik makes Jerry Yates look like Bergkamp, Cullen would barely cut it in League One, Ronald, Eom, Abdullai and Bianchini are woefully sub-standard wingers, the pool of attackers is absolute shite. One of the worst in the league.

We're 13th and overachieving.

Grow up FFS.

Let's not get carried away here and let's get some perspective into the picture here. I think we will limp to January and we need to hope, pray and keep everything crossed that the men in control actually bring in a Striker, left winger and I even think now a no 10 who can chip in with goals.
Squad is thin and especially so in the area that we are struggling and that's up top.........we have been left far too short and regardless who is in charge is going to find it difficult to get a tune out of what we have in hand.

Club is a shit show and chopping another manager isn't going to solve the problems.
I tend to agree with you.

Getting rid of Williams isn't going to change anything. The lack of decent managers at this level also seems at a premium.

Coleman and Watson have given him absolutely nothing to work with in attacking areas. Vipotnik makes Jerry Yates look like Bergkamp, Cullen would barely cut it in League One, Ronald, Eom, Abdullai and Bianchini are woefully sub-standard wingers, the pool of attackers is absolute shite. One of the worst in the league.

Grow up FFS.
How can you say we're overachieving after watching that?

Club is a shit show and chopping another manager isn't going to solve the problems

We can hope but chances are we'll get very little in January. Owners will hope we can wing it another season.

You’re right of course, we’re not going to be sacking the manager and nor should we. But if the owners did deliver a striker and a winger in January, Williams would probably play them at right back and centre half.

Grow up FFS.
Sack the owners

Grow up FFS.
13th with a paper thin squad with no left winger and Striker signed that we were desperate for before the window closed.

I'm starting to realise that some of our fans are either clueless or just entitled.
It was clear with the squad that we were going to be lucky to be in and around mid table but yet I'm reading stupidity that we need to get rid of the coach.

Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back