• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Williams out

That's an option if we went to a back 3, Grimes could play in a sweeper role behind Cabango and Darling.
He already does that most of the time anyway

Is it just me or do we seem to get the manager and players telling us how good Grimes is several times a season? I don't think it happens with other players, are they trying to gaslight us? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
What I don't get is why he completely abandoned his formation & game plan that bought him success at Notts County? 3 at the back with wingbacks.
He went out & got Abbey in the summer so that's the 3rd CB there, with Key & Tymon higher up where they're much more effective.
But nah, lets stick with Abdulai as a makeshift winger.

What I don't get is why he completely abandoned his formation & game plan that bought him success at Notts County? 3 at the back with wingbacks.
He went out & got Abbey in the summer so that's the 3rd CB there, with Key & Tymon higher up where they're much more effective.
But nah, lets stick with Abdulai as a makeshift winger.
The players he had at his disposal at Notts County were at a better standard than the opposition which facilitated his tactics to work the way they did.

Challenge he is now facing is the players currently at our club aren't technically up to playing the way he wants them to.

He seriously needs to fix plan A or at least have a plan B.

Key and Tymon are much better than Ronald and Bianchini in attacking areas and delivery from what I've been able to watch this season when my view hasn't been obscured by a red mist.

The players he had at his disposal at Notts County were at a better standard than the opposition which facilitated his tactics to work the way they did.

Challenge he is now facing is the players currently at our club aren't technically up to playing the way he wants them to.

He seriously needs to fix plan A or at least have a plan B.
I think they are playing exactly as he wants them to. We just "need to be" more clinical apparently and take the one or two chances we manage to create each game. Oh, and stop the opposition...or Tymon...scoring of course.

It's all bollocks. He needs to change. His record with us is almost total abject failure since he rolled up doing what he's doing. 33% wins, 10% entertainment, 0% excitement. Going nowhere. It's gash.

Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back