• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Williams out

Pragmatic! Yep let's deal with things sensibly and realistically and get rid of the manager when we are sat in 13th with a paper thin squad with very little goalscoring options in the starting line up with little more options on the bench.

If we only knew we needed another winger and Striker in the summer, we might have had better options off the bench if we actually got those 2 extra forwards in.

This word pragmatic has been used a lot in the last few seasons from posters who have little acceptance or understanding of the whole situation at hand.
Getting rid of the manager isn't the answer, neither is ignoring the way the team is playing.

People can make all the excuse under the sun, the fact of the matter is the manager is paid to get a tune out what he has at his disposal, at this moment in time he's not achieving that and quite rightly needs calling out over it.

If my auntie had balls she's be my uncle.

We really need a good Nr 10 to actually make things happen outside the box. Pointless signing another striker if they don’t get the service.
We have a pretty decent one in Eom. It would help if the manager started playing people in their strongest positions.

Now I can get on board with this 👍🏻
It's easier to blame the manager!

We will do that and then come 12 months will be calling for the guy who replaced him to be gone.......so on and on but yet the source is never solved.

So it seems we need to be pragmatic and get rid of a manager who has us in 13th.....this suggests to me that people think we should be higher up the table.

I tried capping this a few years back with posters as I could see it was setting the poison into the system and unfortunately it seems to be too set in for some to see the issue won't just just stop by getting rid of managers.

Pragmatic! Yep let's deal with things sensibly and realistically and get rid of the manager when we are sat in 13th with a paper thin squad with very little goalscoring options in the starting line up with little more options on the bench.

If we only knew we needed another winger and Striker in the summer, we might have had better options off the bench if we actually got those 2 extra forwards in.

This word pragmatic has been used a lot in the last few seasons from posters who have little acceptance or understanding of the whole situation at hand.
We've spent 6 million, 9th in the league.. we're currently picking up a 35% win rate over 30 odd game, bye bye to the bus man

We have a pretty decent one in Eom. It would help if the manager started playing people in their strongest positions.
Eom is primarily a left winger.

Only one who is playing out of position is Abdullai.
Bianchini is another Watson classic who is not upto it......who else do you advise we put on the wing when Eom or Ronald tire or get injured?
Not forgetting Parker, Ginnelly and Govea are/have been out injured.

Eom is primarily a left winger.

Only one who is playing out of position is Abdullai.
Bianchini is another Watson classic who is not upto it......who else do you advise we put on the wing when Eom or Ronald tire or get injured?
Not forgetting Parker, Ginnelly and Govea are/have been out injured.
You're right, we should just leave things the way they are.

Always said scoring goals is overrated 👍🏼

We've spent 6 million, 9th in the league.. we're currently picking up a 35% win rate over 30 odd game, bye bye to the bus man
But yet we are still short in numbers!

Spending money doesn't guarantee anything, spending money wisely would be the better option.

You're right, we should just leave things the way they are.

Always said scoring goals is overrated 👍🏼
As I said and will repeat.....we needed a striker and winger during the summer window.

We missed the boat and have severely missed the opportunity to give us the options to help us get more goals.

As I said and will repeat.....we needed a striker and winger during the summer window.

We missed the boat and have severely missed the opportunity to give us the options to help us get more goals.
It really is as simple as that.

You will severely struggle to score goals if your current first choice striker was your third choice striker 2 years ago, and has only been promoted by default due to others leaving.

I can't understand why people don't seem to understand this simple fact.

It's an absolute joke we've ended up in this position.

But yet we are still short in numbers!

Spending money doesn't guarantee anything, spending money wisely would be the better option.
He plays abdulai on the wing, he plays peart Harris up top, he could've kept one of the youngsters on the bench.. it's called unlucky, but he's got to go

Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back