• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Williams the psychologist

"We’re a penny short of a pound,” Williams said after a draw which leaves his side 11th in the Championship table."

Some of us would say Williams is a penny short of the full shilling?

Fed up with the constant bolloxs now, same shit every fucking week!

Get tae fuck baldy...

"We’re a penny short of a pound,” Williams said after a draw which leaves his side 11th in the Championship table."

Some of us would say Williams is a penny short of the full shilling?

Fed up with the constant bolloxs now, same shit every fucking week!

Get tae fuck baldy...
Its the definition of insanity.

I can tell you exactly what substitutions he'll make in the next match and the following games.

Last thing I want to do is come on here slagging him off. It's been ten months or so with him in charge and I'm yet to see any progress from the day he arrived.
Some won't like this but the best games we've played in the last season and this were the three consecutive wins under Duff. SW home, Plymouth away and Millwall away were monstered. Plymouth and Miwiw beat us at the Lib under Williams and we looked absolutely crap. We have flashes now and again but we are going absolutely nowhere with him. That said, I quite enjoyed today up to the subs, Goals would be nice though. Forget psychology, try practice and coaching, you know, like professionals do. Master your art.

Oh and shoot you c***s, then you might score. Unlikely, but still.

Some won't like this but the best games we've played in the last season and this were the three consecutive wins under Duff. SW home, Plymouth away and Millwall away were monstered. Plymouth and Miwiw beat us at the Lib under Williams and we looked absolutely crap. We have flashes now and again but we are going absolutely nowhere with him. That said, I quite enjoyed today up to the subs, Goals would be nice though. Forget psychology, try practice and coaching, you know, like professionals do. Master your art.

Oh and shoot you c***s, then you might score. Unlikely, but still.
Surely he needs to look at what he and his coaching staff are doing in terms of us scoring goals and change things around.

It's the managers job to change things when plan A isn't working.

Swapping the same players week in week out and achieving absolutely sweet fanny Adams with the changes would make you think, mmmm maybe I'll try something different next time.

What is this bollocks? We’ve had other managers who talk such nonsense as a means of masking their lack of ability to coach, I won’t mention any names (until later). He may have driven lorries for BHS, been assaulted, blah blah, but stick to the coaching, yeah? If he needs to get a particular skill set involved then do it properly. He’s turning into Russell Martin lite.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back