• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Williams the psychologist

Really?
Weve made the best start to a season for 3 seasons .....with a squad of much less quality as many have said we laxk a Piroe or Patterson ....Whittaker or Obafemi

We created many scoring opportunities in the first half but couldnt convert them....
This time last season fans were calling for Duffs head yet we had some good performances....

Williams is workikg with one hand toed behind hos back

Sucknit up we have a squad of midtable quality

That said we drew today against a side that scored 6 midweek yet scored zerontoday and the team we lost to midweek by an own goal...and only thay goal who last season were in the PL and have gone second in the league tonight.

Some fans eh.....should have been around mid 80s
I was around in the mid 80's and I'm expressing my observations based on the matches I've seen this season and last.

I don't buy in to this he is working with one had tied behind his back. It is a false narrative.

These are his team line ups and the substitutions leave a lot to be desired. The fact he continually persists on bringing Abdulai on to play on the wing when he has a winger sat on the bench collecting splinters is arse is his fault and no one else's.

As for creating chances, we could still be playing until now and we wouldn't score based on todays performance.

Paterson had one decent game in six and the other two were nothing better than bench warmers, hardly quality players during their time with us and certainly not missed.

I was around in the mid 80's and I'm expressing my observations based on the matches I've seen this season and last.

I don't in to this narrative he is working with one had tied behind his back. It is a false narrative.

His team line ups and substitutions leave a lot to be desired. The fact he continually persists on bringing Abdulai on to play on the wing when he has a winger sat on the bench collecting splinters is his fault and no one else's.

As for creating chances, we could still be playing until now and we wouldn't score based on todays performance.

Paterson had one decent game in six and the other two were nothing better than bench warmers, hardly quality players during their time with us and certainly not missed.
Read this⬆️

I don't buy in to this he is working with one had tied behind his back. It is a false narrative.

These are his team line ups and the substitutions leave a lot to be desired.

This is the crux of it.

Williams is frustrating. There are good things happening here. The defence is reasonably solid, if a little dependent upon Vigouroux. There are some indications of the way he wants to play, and they're good.

However, there's no getting away from the reality that his substitutions are often idiotic, his insistence on using players out of position an active hindrance, and clear favouritism with some players at the expense of others a problem. In short he's Martin-Lite, but better at defending.

We really need him to be better than that.

11th in the table, with the worst quality squad we've had since relegation, including a front line that was put together from a reduced fridge because our Chairman and DoF are clueless imbeciles, and yet it's "Williams Out".

Absolutely mental.

This is the crux of it.

Williams is frustrating. There are good things happening here. The defence is reasonably solid, if a little dependent upon Vigouroux. There are some indications of the way he wants to play, and they're good.

However, there's no getting away from the reality that his substitutions are often idiotic, his insistence on using players out of position an active hindrance, and clear favouritism with some players at the expense of others a problem. In short he's Martin-Lite, but better at defending.

We really need him to be better than that.
His decision making during games is letting him and the side down.

We were scrambling for a goal today, why not throw Cullen on alongside Vipotnik.

11th in the table, with the worst quality squad we've had since relegation, including a front line that was put together from a reduced fridge because our Chairman and DoF are clueless imbeciles, and yet it's "Williams Out".

Absolutely mental.
I can't fathom the thought here.
These people are either entitled, stupid or just fooked in the head.
I am starting to think they are all 3 presently.

11th mind with the squad at hand!!

I can't fathom the thought here.
These people are either entitled, stupid or just fooked in the head.
I am starting to think they are all 3 presently.

11th mind with the squad at hand!!
Or pragmatic based on the evidence of today's performance alone. There are plenty of other examples when subs have been brought on and had a negative impact on the game.

Don't understand why people can't converse without having to result to name calling, either.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back