• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wolf prepared to take pay cut to re-join Swans but still unlikely to happen

Would be a very interesting option as long as the fee was decent for us.
Would be a good choice in that midfield role or as a winger if we moved to a flat back 4.

I rate him, certainly a very capable footballer in there.

magicdaps10 said:
Would be a very interesting option as long as the fee was decent for us.
Would be a good choice in that midfield role or as a winger if we moved to a flat back 4.

I rate him, certainly a very capable footballer in there.

Agree though the fee is probable quite high

jack_lord said:
Agree though the fee is probable quite high

Transfermarkt (can't remember where we landed on how reliable they are!) reckon his value is around £2.5m. Not sure if that takes into account his contract being up at the end of the season. Given that and his missing a lot of last season with an injury, I wouldn't think he'd be worth over £1m. Would probably take him at that price if his wages were reasonable.

Would take him if he was cheap..would add something down the left. When he got up to speed he put in some good performances

This article is from over a year ago so why resurrect it? If something new has happened then start a new thread because otherwise it get's confusing.

Glyn1 said:
This article is from over a year ago so why resurrect it? If something new has happened then start a new thread because otherwise it get's confusing.

Disagree with this comment.

There's another site I look at where they have a rule where you cannot open new threads on existing topics, quite like that. They have one thread for every player, some with 10's maybe 100's pages. In that thread you can see the comments from when they were first linked to the player, the comments when bought and match comments, at the end you may see comments on the player after he's left. You go to the end to read the the latest comments, all neat and tidy. Nothing confusing about that.

Unlike other boards when people all want to start their own threads and you end up with the first page of the forum all with people starting threads on the same subject.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back