• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Christie & Wolf

Cooperman said:
Fireboy said:
Opinions eh risc 😁

Does the outlay for Wolf generate the return? I’m not sure that it does.

Would be another significant drop in wages for him, but if what Martin is saying is true, and he is desperate to come back then maybe he will. Who knows.

This ogbeta is a weird one, hasn’t had a look in and doesn’t seem fancied at all so if Wolf doesn’t return we’ll need two LWB’s unless Martin fancies someone like McFayden, who has always impressed me on the little I have seen of the u23s

Risc said:
Cooperman said:
Does the outlay for Wolf generate the return? I’m not sure that it does.

Would be another significant drop in wages for him, but if what Martin is saying is true, and he is desperate to come back then maybe he will. Who knows.

This ogbeta is a weird one, hasn’t had a look in and doesn’t seem fancied at all so if Wolf doesn’t return we’ll need two LWB’s unless Martin fancies someone like McFayden, who has always impressed me on the little I have seen of the u23s

The absence of Ogbeta from yesterdays bench is quite telling.

The idea we'd sign Wolf is utterly hilarious. Pay attention to everything the club is saying.

Christie would probably be one of our highest earners if we signed him. I'm not sure he's up to that level.

Neath_Jack said:
Wolf not for me.

Struggles to beat a man, very frustrating player.

But i will say, i think a lot of players are better than what we are seeing at the moment, the tactics and lethargic style of play is strangling our players.

He's an AM by trade, yet another player being shoehorned into another position by Martin.

Uxy said:
The idea we'd sign Wolf is utterly hilarious. Pay attention to everything the club is saying.

Christie would probably be one of our highest earners if we signed him. I'm not sure he's up to that level.

On loan I mean I obviously don’t mean perm

Cooperman said:
Hannes Wolf has not been a great signing. Take away his goal up in Legoland and give me a list of key game contributions that resulted in three points.

Christie started well and has since regressed.

This

Paterson can go as well for me and I think he will.

Niigata Jack said:
Cooperman said:
Hannes Wolf has not been a great signing. Take away his goal up in Legoland and give me a list of key game contributions that resulted in three points.

Christie started well and has since regressed.

This

Do you think we can improve on Paterson (9 goals and 9 assists) on the budget we’ll be working to?

J_B said:
Niigata Jack said:
This

Do you think we can improve on Paterson (9 goals and 9 assists) on the budget we’ll be working to?

Bad attitude drifts in and out of games to much, if he stays he stays, but there's better players here that I'd rather keep than Paterson.

Niigata Jack said:
J_B said:

Bad attitude drifts in and out of games to much, if he stays he stays, but there's better players here that I'd rather keep than Paterson.

There definitely needs to be a sit down for a conversation about attitude and application. 9 goals and 9 assists is a very significant contribution, even for someone not on their game. He could be very big for us next season.

Cooperman said:
Niigata Jack said:

There definitely needs to be a sit down for a conversation about attitude and application. 9 goals and 9 assists is a very significant contribution, even for someone not on their game. He could be very big for us next season.

Fair points, but I stand by my post :)

Risc said:
Uxy said:

On loan I mean I obviously don’t mean perm

Pointless. High wage, no upside to us if value increases.

If we're relying on a player trading model then any big wages need to be on players we can realise a big upside on.

There is a place for loans but they'll be more on prospects.

Uxy said:

This in a nutshell, Wolf plys his trade with Borussia Mönchengladbach in the Bundesliga, it probably would have to be a cash sale next season, but all we are hearing is some bloke from Shrewsbury and a goalkeeper from Pompey are done deals...

I've got a feeling that finishing this season in the bottom half might just have sent alarm bells ringing over the pond, the well is most definitely drying up for the hedge fund 👍

Swanjaxs said:
Uxy said:

This in a nutshell, Wolf plys his trade with Borussia Mönchengladbach in the Bundesliga, it probably would have to be a cash sale next season, but all we are hearing is some bloke from Shrewsbury and a goalkeeper from Pompey are done deals...

I've got a feeling that finishing this season in the bottom half might just have sent alarm bells ringing over the pond, the well is most definitely drying up for the hedge fund 👍

Nah. It’s a keeper from Shrewsbury and some bloke from Pompey. We’ll be flying.

Cooperman said:
Swanjaxs said:

Nah. It’s a keeper from Shrewsbury and some bloke from Pompey. We’ll be flying.

Ahh my bad :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back