• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Would you like a receipt

jack123

Michu
Reaction score
What it is with the likes of Aldi these days, you spend 100 quid plus on shopping, and they ask do you want a receipt?

I'm thinking perhaps these muppets are doing their little bit for the climate, but at the end of the day, ferk you give the customer a card, and send the receipt via an app, Absolute ferking joke, spend 100 quid plus, the cashier says ' do you want a receipt'? I said you don't need a receipt anymore do you, to bring back goods? Oh no you do.

Little bit of paper, and these aldi terwaats, are trying to screw the customer out of their legal rights.

'do you want a receipt'? Nah it's alright, I will just chuck the items have bought for 5 quid plus straight into the bin, you
Aldi muppets.

stevethejack said:
You got anger issues?

:twisted:

No, why would you say that? I'm only questioning the likes of Aldi asking do you want a proof of purchase, when you have spent 100 plus

Funny you should mention Aldi, a while ago myself and the wife gave Aldi a go (we usually use Sainsburys across the road), she turned to me and said, "do you want bananas for work", as it was a Friday and I wasn't in work until the Monday night I said "yes please, but get some green ones so they'll ripen up by Monday.

Well here's the thing, come Monday they were still as green as anything, by the Thursday no change in appearance, "put them on the windowsill in the kitchen I said, the sun will ripen them"

A week later, no change, ten days, no change, eventually, in frustration, I picked up one of the bananas and snapped it in half just like a carrot!
They ended up in the bin.

So, my question is, are Aldi selling badly gone wrong genetically modified fruit?...

jack123 said:
No, why would you say that? I'm only questioning the likes of Aldi asking do you want a proof of purchase, when you have spent 100 plus

Not sure if you are aware but you can say yes please

Fbreath said:
Not sure if you are aware but you can say yes please

Of course I am aware,

I think that's the whole point of my bloody post.. Geez

jack123 said:
Of course I am aware,

I think that's the whole point of my bloody post.. Geez

Don't buy bananas in Aldi is the main talking point in this thread if you don't mind me being so forward kid 🙏

Absolutely furious I was 😡

exiledclaseboy said:
What have I stumbled into tonight.

Nothing really, the bottom line is spend 100 plus in Aldis, and the muppets ask if you would like a receipt, so IMO if anything is untoward with the food you just bought, you would not have a leg to stand on.. !00 quid plus mind, not just loaf of bread.

jack123 said:
Nothing really, the bottom line is spend 100 plus in Aldis, and the muppets ask if you would like a receipt, so IMO if anything is untoward with the food you just bought, you would not have a leg to stand on.. !00 quid plus mind, not just loaf of bread.

So you just say “yes please I would like a receipt”.

exledclaseboy said:
So you just say “yes please I would like a receipt”.

Oh ffs, you missed the point. The point was when somebody is spending over a hundred quid, why would the retailer ask would you like a receipt, you imagine gong home with the products, and some were not right, I think there is zero chance of a refund without a receipt.

jack123 said:
Oh ffs, you missed the point. The point was when somebody is spending over a hundred quid, why would the retailer ask would you like a receipt, you imagine gong home with the products, and some were not right, I think there is zero chance of a refund without a receipt.

If I haven't bought anything 'material' from them, i.e just food, then I don't want a receipt. If I think they've scanned things more times than needed, then I say yes. I don't know if it's because Aldi get a lot of customers who only buy a few things and they're just used to asking?

Work in a local Supermarket myself , even if challenged by security whilst shopping at other stores buying goods , can say this is my receipt , double check the purchase if necessary , no big deal .

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back