• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Would you like a receipt

J_B said:
The answer from you will be yes every time and that's fine.
What right do you have to dictate to those who don't want a receipt to make them have one?
Not everyone is the same and thinks the same way. Live and let live.

:lol: hang on, where I have i said that people have to have a receipt, I'm saying the question should not be asked.

jack123 said:
:lol: hang on, where I have i said that people have to have a receipt, I'm saying the question should not be asked.

Err.
How do they know whether you want one or not unless they ask?
You don't want them to ask therefore they'll give everyone a receipt because if you have your way they won't ask the question.

Neath_Jack said:
No, the difference is that you didn't like the poster calling him a name because you thought he was all cool and edgey filming himself being a dick. You don't like being politely asked about a receipt, so name calling is justified in your eyes.

Well I think you have taken it the wrong way, there is a difference. Like if I was moaning about a delivery being late from Amazon, and i said they are a bunch of bloody wankas, it's pretty obvious that I don't mean every delivery driver from Amazon is a wanka, yet If i said one individual was a wanka, it would be pretty obvious of the insult.

J_B said:
Err.
How do they know whether you want one or not unless they ask?
You don't want them to ask therefore they'll give everyone a receipt because if you have your way they won't ask the question.

The question should not be asked, putting the onus onto the customer, pretending to do their bit to save the planet. I bet Martin Lewis would go potty over this, If I brought it, to his attention.

jack123 said:
The question should not be asked, putting the onus onto the customer, pretending to do their bit to save the planet. I bet Marin Lewis would go potty over this, If I brought it, to his attention.

I go in and do my shopping and when I get to the till I don’t want a receipt.

What should they do?

J_B said:
I go in and do my shopping and when I get to the till I don’t want a receipt.

What should they do?

Is the answer call them a wanka and walk out?

Even the self serve checkouts in Asda ask if you want a receipt at the end, that filthy computer is such a wanka! :D Can't remember the last time I pressed the YES button, saves me a load of bother not needing to do a wallet receipt cleanout every few months.

For me, the only time I'd ever want a receipt anywhere, would be if I'd bought something reasonbly expensive and usually electrical. Saying that, most things in that category have come from Amazon during the last 10 years.

jack123 said:
The question should not be asked, putting the onus onto the customer, pretending to do their bit to save the planet. I bet Marin Lewis would go potty over this, If I brought it, to his attention.

Is there a Moon over Marin Lewis?

jed said:
Even the self serve checkouts in Asda ask if you want a receipt at the end, that filthy computer is such a wanka! :D Can't remember the last time I pressed the YES button, saves me a load of bother not needing to do a wallet receipt cleanout every few months.

For me, the only time I'd ever want a receipt anywhere, would be if I'd bought something reasonbly expensive and usually electrical. Saying that, most things in that category have come from Amazon during the last 10 years.

For me personally, I would get a receipt every time, when getting a lot of items, I think so far this year been overcharged at least ten times, once for a rack of ribs, which was triple scanned, rather than twice. First thing you get asked, have you got a receipt?

I can understand why some people think it's no big deal, but it is? Basically they should say, would you like to waiver your consumer rights.

exiledclaseboy said:
Four pages on the least controversial issue ever.

It's worth discussing though surely? As I pointed out earlier, you used to get a bag for free with your goods, then they brought in a 5p charge to discourage plastic bag use, now in some shops they charge 30p for a small plastic one.

I think, unless people call this out, it can only lead one way, and I think it will not be to the benefit of the average consumer.

As I have said previously these aldi top brass, or doing this rubbish with a token gesture trying to save the planet, to the detriment of the customer.

They have literally hundreds of the paper magazine, scattered all over the shop, and I imagine one copy is worth at least 500 paper receipts, so I think to aldi top brass, don't break my balls over a bloody receipt, when you are literally wasting paper in front of my eyes. Ahem you bloody wankas. :cool:

Someone asked me the other day if I wanted a receipt

I didnt so I said no

However I am fairly certain had I wanted one and said yes then they would have provided it

Four pages... four!

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back