• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Yan Dhanda Racism

Cardiffjack said:
Anyway I’m still waiting to hear what was said. I’ve seen no proof of anything racist.

Does it not occur to you that the reporting, the statements (from both clubs), the statement from the player itself means that something was there but you are doubting it because you didn't see it.

As the kids say, give your head a wobble

PSumbler said:
Cardiffjack said:
Anyway I’m still waiting to hear what was said. I’ve seen no proof of anything racist.

Does it not occur to you that the reporting, the statements (from both clubs), the statement from the player itself means that something was there but you are doubting it because you didn't see it.

So what was said ?

Cardiffjack said:
PSumbler said:

So what was said ?

I have absolutely no idea whatsover and to be honest I have no desire to know what kind of racist bile was spat at one of our players - or any player for that matter.

But I do know it happened.

PSumbler said:
Cardiffjack said:
So what was said ?

I have absolutely no idea whatsover and to be honest I have no desire to know what kind of racist bile was spat at one of our players - or any player for that matter.

As I thought you don’t know. I’ll look forward to the court case and then I’ll be able to see whether it was racist abuse.

Cardiffjack said:
PSumbler said:

As I thought you don’t know. I’ll look forward to the court case and then I’ll be able to see whether it was racist abuse.

You do that

Meanwhile people with any common sense are clear that it was and thankfully were spared having to read it before it was removed.

But you carry on believing it wasn't because it sums you up very nicely

Cardiffjack said:

Do you need to see what was said so you can decide if it was racist or not? Just wondering, I’m not trying to tell you what to think but interested to get your thoughts.

Itchysphincter said:
Cardiffjack said:

Do you need to see what was said so you can decide if it was racist or not? Just wondering, I’m not trying to tell you what to think but interested to get your thoughts.

Personally, I hope that whatever was posted is never revealed, it just gives oxygen to the racist/bigots that reside amongst us.

Let the investigation run, and if the accused is found to have acted in a racist manner, then he/she will hopefully be named, and delt with severely.

Everyone with an ounce of decency can see this, can't they...

Cardiffjack said:
Itchysphincter said:
I don’t need anyone to come along to back me up, I thought we were just reminiscing? I only asked why you had a Neo-nazi hate figure as your profile pic, and then you took it down - that’s a fact, I didn’t say you took it down because of me. Why did you take it down though?

Because as I’ve already told you, so I’ll say it again very slowly, because I regularly changed my Avatar.
Shall I say it again ? 😂

You change avatars because you change user names. You change user names because you keep getting banned. You keep getting banned because you’re a bit of a tool. You’ll always be a bit of a tool.

Someone should start a list of your famous lines.
#Barista

Swanjaxs said:
Itchysphincter said:

Personally, I hope that whatever was posted is never revealed, it just gives oxygen to the racist/bigots that reside amongst us.

Let the investigation run, and if the accused is found to have acted in a racist manner, then he/she will hopefully be named, and delt with severely.

Everyone with an ounce of decency can see this, can't they...

Very well put. There endeth the conversation.

PSumbler said:
Cardiffjack said:

You do that

Meanwhile people with any common sense are clear that it was and thankfully were spared having to read it before it was removed.

Where have I said it wasn’t ? Do you remember not that long ago the club banned a fan after he was arrested for alleged racist abuse of a Norwich player, only to find that he was acquitted.
I’d imagine people like you had had already found him guilty.

PSumbler said:
Cardiffjack said:
So what was said ?

Can't see everyone making statements and twitter? blocking someone if it hadn't been stated.

Racism or any form of discrimination goes against my grain, as it does with all decent people.
Please remember that colour, creed, religion etc doesn't bar someone practising any of the above.

I'm dead set against why the taking of the knee was originally made for.
Floyd was a disgusting piece of shite.
In any state that had the death penalty, the chances are it would have been imposed. Yes, excessive force was used and proven.
The copper involved should not have been in uniform, but then again, none of us know what horrors he'd seen in the job. What flipped his "stupidity" switch. Justice system have dealt with him
Very much the same as ex or serving military who get "stupid".
People who have never put any uniform on that causes imminent danger to their life, really have no understanding.

Now, it's been changed to get rid of discrimination, I'm more accepting of it.
Yes.
All Lives Matter (with exceptions to Paedophiles, rapists, scam artists, war criminals including Blair and a few others of the same ilk.)
Yes, even Cardiff fans. Just :lol:

All abilities matter
I do believe in equality for all.
Something to do with having served with all creeds, colours, religious differences and having disabled kiddies maybe?

But that just makes me a thick, white tw@ according to some racist, no mark dick on here

Cardiffjack said:
PSumbler said:
You do that

Where have I said it wasn’t ? Do you remember not that long ago the club banned a fan after he was arrested for alleged racist abuse of a Norwich player, only to find that he was acquitted.

Again you would imagine wrong but the two things clearly arent the same but I'm not going to debate with you as you won't want to believe it.

You clearly think it didn't happen (why else would you need "proof") and that sums it up for me.

Maybe its time you found another medium to post on?

Dewi1jack said:
PSumbler said:

Can't see everyone making statements and twitter? blocking someone if it hadn't been stated.

Exactly.

Cardiffjack said:
PSumbler said:
You do that

One was a misheard comment the other was written evidence. Not comparable.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back