• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Your first Swans manager

Aubrey Hambone

First Team Player
Reaction score
Old fogey me.
Hayden Green, Mr Flat Cap he was known as, always turned up wearing belt and braces

Swansea93 said:
Brian Flynn for me

I actually met Mr Flynn fleetingly in The Skinners Arms Machynlleth in 1987, he'd just signed for Limerick City from Bury, he'd just bought a Welsh Cob and was taking it back to his neighbours farm in Burnley ready for stud.

Technically Toshack who was in charge when I went to my first game. But in reality John Bond when I started as a regular.

Billy Lucas. When I started going regularly.
Saw a few with Trevor Morris and then Glyn Davies, but just a part timer in those days. 😉

Roy Bentley was the manager at the first game I ever saw a pre-season friendly when I was a kid in 1972 I’ve still got the but ticket but I didn’t see another game for four years when Harry Griffiths was the manager and I became a regular.

Darran said:
Roy Bentley was the manager at the first game I ever saw a pre-season friendly when I was a kid in 1972 I’ve still got the but ticket but I didn’t see another game for four years when Harry Griffiths was the manager and I became a regular.

I was in my mid 30's when Harry took charge, I can still remember his lamb chop sideburns like it was yesterday! Harry was a regular in the Cuba, always drank stout if my memory serves me right

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back