• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Your first Swans manager

Possibly the in between years of Trevor Morris /Glyn Davies. Was it Walter Robbins caretaker at one time?

Harry Griffiths, vaguely remember him resigning, tosh taking over and harry becoming his assistant until his sad untimely death.

A jack legend, simple as.

Roy Bentley when I started going regular, although I was taken to a game by my dad when I was a small kid, barely remember anything of the game or even who the opposition was, would have been Trevor Morris or Glyn Davies I assume at that time.

ABSwan said:
Roy Bentley when I started going regular, although I was taken to a game by my dad when I was a small kid, barely remember anything of the game or even who the opposition was, would have been Trevor Morris or Glyn Davies I assume at that time.

Harry Griffiths for me

Hollins technically for me but I remember more of the Cusack/Flynn days
Jackett was manager for my first match

Fireboy said:
Harry Griffiths, vaguely remember him resigning, tosh taking over and harry becoming his assistant until his sad untimely death.

A jack legend, simple as.
Same here FB

Jan Molby for me… and he scored in the first game I went to.

Swansea 1-0 Leyton Orient - Peter Shilton in goals for Orient

Yorath. but only for a short while before being very swiftly replaced by the legend that is Frank Burrows.

Dr. Winston said:
Yorath. but only for a short while before being very swiftly replaced by the legend that is Frank Burrows.

Same here.

It’s quite crazy (or maybe not in the modern game) that we haven’t had a single manager for 4 years on the trot since Burrows left in 95...saying that, we’ve always been sporadic with managers.

Bentley. My first games were reserve matches. One where Charlie George was playing got a bigger crowd than the first team. (I’m exaggerating …I think…I hope).

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back