• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

‘I watched Only Fools and Horses for the first time and was just mortified’

• Thread starter Monty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 122
  • Views: Views 20,706
Status
Not open for further replies.
jack123 said:
Monty said:
that is not even slightly close to what I said. You have the IQ of a shoe. I hope you never have kids or be anywhere near any.

lol listen you fruitcake,I just want to abolish kissing in soaps, and also the soaps make it believable that over 60% of the street are gay, it's bollocks.
Fuck me the gays in Corrie have gone up by 10% in the last 5 minutes! By 10pm Ken Barlow will be the only straight person living there

exiledclaseboy said:
jack123 said:
I should not have to switch off the tv in the first place, homosexuality should never be normalised.

So we’ll add homophobic bigot to the list ofyour character traits. I pity your kids.

As in children should not be subjected to, look at us all our gay people in the street? Can you look outside your door ecb, and see as many gays/lesbians as they portray on corrie, I know you won't as for homophobic I don't know where you got that from.

My point, is children don't need it, thrust down their faces, also which I said i live in a bigger street than corrie, I know of 1 gay person, yet corrie the vast majority are gay/

jack123 said:
exiledclaseboy said:
So we’ll add homophobic bigot to the list ofyour character traits. I pity your kids.

As in children should not be subjected to, look at us all our gay people in the street? Can you look outside your door ecb, and see as many gays/lesbians as they portray on corrie, I know you won't as for homophobic I don't know where you got that from.

My point, is children don't need it, thrust down their faces, also which I said i live in a bigger street than corrie, I know of 1 gay person, yet corrie the vast majority are gay/

I just looked into my street. There were a few people. How do I tell if they’re gay or not?

jack123 said:
exiledclaseboy said:

So you think 'being gay' is a choice people make when they become an adult?

exiledclaseboy said:
jack123 said:

I just looked into my street. There were a few people. How do I tell if they’re gay or not?

Blow them a kiss and see how they react 💋

Monty said:
jack123 said:

So you think 'being gay' is a choice people make when they ecb would be an adult?

It doesn't matter, the soaps have normalised it. lol let's go back 20 or 30 years, you and ecb would be so funny saying that, were people wrong then? I don't think so,

jack123 said:
exiledclaseboy said:

View attachment 1596126859250.jpeg

jack123 said:
Monty said:
So you think 'being gay' is a choice people make when they ecb would be an adult?

It doesn't matter, the soaps have normalised it. lol let's go back 20 or 30 years, you and ecb would be so funny saying that, were people wrong then? I don't think so,

Yes they were

Monty said:
jack123 said:

Yes they were

The point is Mont, there is too much gayness on tv to manipulate the children, do you disagree with that?

This was nearly 30 years ago btw, but I guess you'd be ok with this because they're women

0BD8AE3B00000578-5122865-image-a-42_1511822007442.jpg

You'd have to go back to before the 80's before your kind of attitude was considered the norm. Thankfully, your kind are dying out.

jack123 said:
Monty said:
Yes they were

The point is Mont, there is too much gayness on tv to manipulate the children, do you disagree with that?

Has anything I have said in the last hour suggested to you that I agree ?

Monty said:
This was nearly 30 years ago btw, but I guess you'd be ok with this because they're women

0BD8AE3B00000578-5122865-image-a-42_1511822007442.jpg

You'd have to go back to before the 80's before your kind of attitude was considered the norm. Thankfully, your kind are dying out.
I'm outraged!!!

Are you trying to say that ginger people can be gay? :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads