• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

21/22 The Official Swansea City vs Plymouth Argyle League Cup Match Thread

Who will progress in the Carabao Cup?

• Swansea City

Votes: 25 100.0%
  • Plymouth Argyle

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Surely last chance for Dhanda to show he can impose himself in a game, especially vs lower league opposition
Good to see Dan Williams get another chance too

BBC Radio Devon don't appear to be covering it and as usual Radio Wales via the internet doesn't have it either (it's on FM and DAB in the Soth West Wales area only), so any links appreciated

I'm listening through FM Radio on my phone (using headphones as the aerial)

Doesn't help anyone outside of South West Wales though

Blackpooljack said:
Its a bastard on nights like this if you live 10 miles outside wales

Mate, it’s a bastard if you live 20 miles inside Wales. Unless you have no interest in football and support those eastern apes.

As it’s a bit quiet and no stream or commentary here I thought I’d just drop this here from a Millwall supporting work colleague’s trip to fantasyland.

“I was there. Apart from the noise Millwall were making it was like a library in the stadium - I cannot see the attraction of attending Cardiff regularly! Such dull football - long ball, huge forwards...like something Bolton used to play in the 90s. Awful. We were undone by three set plays. I worry for the Wall this season. We just don't look like scoring. And last season's solid defence looks to be struggling too.

You may have heard there was a bit of crowd trouble. Not making excuses, but the security members of the stewards appeared determined to provoke the away fans. After we went 2-0 they decided to come into the stand in force to try to make a section of Millwall fans sit down...they picked on the wrong group! It took a large contingent of travelling Met Police to restore order. It gone quite heated for a while.

We left just before the end. For all their bluster and bravado a group of 15-20 of us, all wearing Millwall gear, walked straight through the middle of the home fans immediately after the match. They gave us a very wide berth”

monmouth said:
As it’s a bit quiet and no stream or commentary here I thought I’d just drop this here from a Millwall supporting work colleague’s trip to fantasyland.

“I was there. Apart from the noise Millwall were making it was like a library in the stadium - I cannot see the attraction of attending Cardiff regularly! Such dull football - long ball, huge forwards...like something Bolton used to play in the 90s. Awful. We were undone by three set plays. I worry for the Wall this season. We just don't look like scoring. And last season's solid defence looks to be struggling too.

You may have heard there was a bit of crowd trouble. Not making excuses, but the security members of the stewards appeared determined to provoke the away fans. After we went 2-0 they decided to come into the stand in force to try to make a section of Millwall fans sit down...they picked on the wrong group! It took a large contingent of travelling Met Police to restore order. It gone quite heated for a while.

We left just before the end. For all their bluster and bravado a group of 15-20 of us, all wearing Millwall gear, walked straight through the middle of the home fans immediately after the match. They gave us a very wide berth”

Sums them up. Eventually it’ll dawn on the rest of the UK and finally even BBC Sport Wales that Cardiff is not a football city.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back