• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

21/22 The Official Swansea City vs Plymouth Argyle League Cup Match Thread

Who will progress in the Carabao Cup?

• Swansea City

Votes: 25 100.0%
  • Plymouth Argyle

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
https://www.skysports.com/iframe/widget/video/e9beac48-7b1e-474b-a40a-badc88de7b78#

Good work from Lowe for Whittaker's second goal, we need more of this from him than what we have seen lately.
All of them great finishes by Whittaker, totally deserves to start up top alongside Piroe on Saturday.

Difficult to know what to say about that game. If you looked at the score you'd think we played well but we didn't.
Williams was very impressive, he's got a bright future I'd say.
Whittaker, Dhanda & Lowe were poor for the majority of the game & it looked nailed on for penalties.
If Whittaker had been subbed after 80 minutes I'd have said he was awful but then he sparked into life & scored a lovely hat-trick!
Lowe was poor until the run & assist for the goal, where did that come from?
Dhanda was just poor full stop.

Good result for the Swans, not sure about performance judging by reports.

WalterBoyd said:
bakajack said:
Surely last chance for Dhanda to show he can impose himself in a game, especially vs lower league opposition
Good to see Dan Williams get another chance too

Just back from the match.

Dan Williams was immense, everything went through him in the first half. Played in front of back four, Grimes position, but always looking to go forward. Worked his b@llocks off.

Dhanda the complete opposite. Hid from the ball, continually pointing for other players to receive the pass because he was not in space, bottled tackles, too busy adjusting his socks rather than track back.

Very poor version of Tom Carroll, and I was no Tom Carroll fan.

Entertaining match. Plymouth didn't press in numbers so lots of time on the ball for our players, compared to Blackburn / Stoke matches. As you would expect, we controlled the match . They had a few counter attacks.

I misjudged you, fair play.

Nice summary.

Dhanda dreadful last night. Have seen him three times this season against lower league opposition when he should be able to make some impact but he’s done nothing.

Also want to say that minutes silences are overused these days in my opinion, but lasts nights was obviously completely appropriate and fully and properly observed.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back