• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

21/22 The Official Swansea City vs Plymouth Argyle League Cup Match Thread

Who will progress in the Carabao Cup?

• Swansea City

Votes: 25 100.0%
  • Plymouth Argyle

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Allergic2Hoof said:
First hat trick since Scott sinclair in the play off final
i wouldnt be suprised if EVERY team in the leagues has had a hatrick scorer since then.

Thrilled for him i feel he deserves more game time and if a hat trick doesnt get his confidence up and catch RMs eyw then nothing will.

Dan Williams also did well by all accounts

monmouth said:
When was the one before that? Leon Knight?

Think so. I can think of 4 other than whittakers in a serious game. Knight, Mcleod, sinclair and James Thomas.

Thrilled for him i feel he deserves more game time and if a hat trick doesnt get his confidence up and catch RMs eyw then nothing will.

Dan Williams also did well by all accounts

Allergic2Hoof said:
Think so. I can think of 4 other than whittakers in a serious game. Knight, Mcleod, sinclair and James Thomas.

Trundle got at least one as well I think.

Poses some interesting questions for Martin at least. Piroe has seized his chance, Whittaker also now and Kyle Joseph played well too according to many. Do we sign another striker and keep them around anyway or allow one or two to go off and get some regular football?

Not meant to be a witch hunt but I’ve seen far more in Whittaker and Joseph than Cullen. Joseph scored goals in league 1 last year and I don’t think Cullen would tbh

Dr. Winston said:
Allergic2Hoof said:

Trundle got at least one as well I think.

Poses some interesting questions for Martin at least. Piroe has seized his chance, Whittaker also now and Kyle Joseph played well too according to many. Do we sign another striker and keep them around anyway or allow one or two to go off and get some regular football?

v Cheltenham when we won 4-3 at Whaddon Road.

Whittaker's goals

https://streamja.com/Zpqzg

https://streamja.com/W6jpR

https://streamja.com/wkJAo

bakajack said:
Surely last chance for Dhanda to show he can impose himself in a game, especially vs lower league opposition
Good to see Dan Williams get another chance too

Just back from the match.

Dan Williams was immense, everything went through him in the first half. Played in front of back four, Grimes position, but always looking to go forward. Worked his b@llocks off.

Dhanda the complete opposite. Hid from the ball, continually pointing for other players to receive the pass because he was not in space, bottled tackles, too busy adjusting his socks rather than track back.

Very poor version of Tom Carroll, and I was no Tom Carroll fan.

Entertaining match. Plymouth didn't press in numbers so lots of time on the ball for our players, compared to Blackburn / Stoke matches. As you would expect, we controlled the match . They had a few counter attacks.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back