• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

A Racist ... An Accident Waiting To Happen!! 👊

An absolute wanker, but credit at least for refusing to press charges

BLAZE said:

I suspect his old man warned him ..STFU, let it go or I cut you off from my millions.

jack123 said:
BLAZE said:

Serious question if the police have identified the man who punched him, surely they should press charges?

They are still planning too

Deserved what he got, would like to think if it was the other way round people would feel the same way.

jack123 said:
BLAZE said:

Serious question if the police have identified the man who punched him, surely they should press charges?

Just a thought but i wonder if the police are going to charge the racist for being a racist?

Fireboy said:
jack123 said:

Just a thought but i wonder if the police are going to charge the racist for being a racist?

I'm guessing you can say what you want in this country, Abu Hamza al-Masri (& others) used to spout his hatred of all things Western weekly in London.

About time we had a leader in this country who had a pair of balls & said this stuff isn't allowed by either side.

Fireboy said:
jack123 said:

Good point.

Surely his racist diatribe constitutes a hate crime?

A bit of compassion all round needed really.

He absolutely deserved to get sparked and it's quite funny.

Then to hear the person videoing having a go at people checking his welfare is not on.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back