• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

A tidal wave of Omicron

Cooperman said:
jack123 said:
Alright Coops, I was meaning to ask you, how do you fry laverbread?

I mix it with some porridge oats, make little patties and then fry them off. Serve with a slice of bacon and an egg, bloody lovely.

Now about this vaccine malarkey, have a look at the local news concerning a public figure who has sadly become another statistic of this awful situation. I’m sure that him and anyone other victim of the same mindset would do it differently next time. It’s time to separate yourself from AfD and all of the other loons that you come across, the difference between you and them is that I think you’re open to reason. If you’re unsure about anything go and have a chat with your GP, they will give you piece of mind and sound advice. This is about doing something for you, your family and your loved ones.

Frying time? How do you know when it's done, I cooked some yesterday, but I'm sure I overcooked it. Nothing added, just frying times.

Darran said:
jack123 said:
Nice.. Shame you can't debate. no scrambled eggs for you prick.

Don’t worry about the eggs it’s your brain that’s scrambled.

Tidy, just take the vax without questioning it, there's a good boy.

jack123 said:
Darran said:
Don’t worry about the eggs it’s your brain that’s scrambled.

Tidy, just take the vax without questioning it, there's a good boy.

In fairness, most of us already have, and been grateful to have had the opportunity...

Jack2jack said:
I'm concerned with peoples current mental health and moving forward.And I'm being serious here, there is going to be an epidemic of issues in this country, which will need addressing. Worrying times.

Strange post to make, are you suggesting from what I have posted, that I have mental health issues just by my stance..? Serious question.

jack123 said:
Jack2jack said:
I'm concerned with peoples current mental health and moving forward.And I'm being serious here, there is going to be an epidemic of issues in this country, which will need addressing. Worrying times.

Strange post to make, are you suggesting from what I have posted, that I have mental health issues just by my stance..? Serious question.

Late to this discussion but I would go as far as saying that is not what he suggested - not anywhere near close

jack123 said:
Jack2jack said:

No not just from what you posted.

Darran said:
jack123 said:

No not just from what you posted.
sake

Enlighten me, wtf you are talking about, Just say your angle, it's not hard for gods sake.

In Mark we trust 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Mark Drakeford gives update on omicron variant

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/drakeford-coronavirus-update-boris-omicron-22440574#ICID=Android_WalesOnlineNewsApp_AppShare

Swanjaxs said:
In Mark we trust 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/drakeford-coronavirus-update-boris-omicron-22440574#ICID=Android_WalesOnlineNewsApp_AppShare

Well he can fuck right off, I knew he was a bad one, once he introduced the minimum price per unit..

Fat scumbag who has no interest in the welsh peoples views.

jack123 said:
Swanjaxs said:
In Mark we trust 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Well he can f**k right off, I knew he was a bad one, once he introduced the minimum price per unit..

Fat scumbag who has no interest in the welsh peoples views.
Michael-Jackson-Popcorn-GIF-Meme-Eating-Popcorn-Featured-StudioBinder.jpg

PSumbler said:
jack123 said:

Late to this discussion but I would go as far as saying that is not what he suggested - not anywhere near close

It seemed that way to me. Perhaps I'm being paranoid, but that post didn't seem to fit, and I felt it was a dig at me. Sorry if I got it wrong.

monmouth said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Yup. Unbelievable to suggest it doesn’t.

Natural selection, as always, will apply. Laws of nature.

So if for instance, you come down with a life threatening illness, you'll refuse any treatment 🤔

Swanjaxs said:
monmouth said:
Natural selection, as always, will apply. Laws of nature.

So if for instance, you come down with a life threatening illness, you'll refuse any treatment 🤔

They are very clever, they have created a divide,, I'm absolutely gobsmacked, that far more intelligent people(in normal walks of life) Can't see it.

It's nuts, like your vaccine works as long as everybody else takes it.

Dr. Winston said:
Maybe unvaccinated people without medical reasons should be denied NHS treatment if they fall seriously ill with Covid.

Some footage of anti-Vaxxers choking to death outside A&E may encourage vaccine uptake.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back