• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

A tidal wave of Omicron

😁

I am boring, leave me alone, I am busy writing a novel about a plank who thinks he has the perfect crime.

Doesn't get vaxxed, gives his family lifts in his car to be vaccinated, oh the irony, they die from covid. He inherits it all.

No proof of a crime. Money spinner.

Many will jump on the band wagon.

I get vaxxedvto protect my loved ones and keep them alive.

Anyway, leave me alone I am boring and busy writing a crime novel, a real whodunnit, rather than the butler it could be the son, grandson who did not get vaccinated but wanted the inheritance, why else not get vaxxed.

Anyway I am spoiling the plot, someone could steal my story. Jack will be a character in the book. Many motives.

Have to go,the publisher is on the other line.

Goodnight plank.

All the best

Mr boring.

jack123 said:
WalterBoyd said:
Accidentally liked this post, fat fingers. Its arse drivel and one of the sites biggest WUM's who has landed lots of fish. Jack123 will be absolutely over the moon with his days work.

Anytime you wish to debate properly, give it a go.. I notice you got absolutely pulverised in a previous thread, anytime give it a go.. don't play to the crowd, all I want is true feelings.. Hope that helps..

Did you go to twit school or born that way.

Goodnight jack 123.

WalterBoyd said:
jack123 said:
Anytime you wish to debate properly, give it a go.. I notice you got absolutely pulverised in a previous thread, anytime give it a go.. don't play to the crowd, all I want is true feelings.. Hope that helps..

Did you go to twit school or born that way.

Goodnight jack 123.

You need to learn some manners my friend

jack123 said:
WalterBoyd said:
Phew, jack123, that coming from someone with s**t for brains is possibly the best compliment I have been given this year.

Jack123 carry on your mission to make yourself look a bigger twit than you have so far.

Please keep us updated with how many members of your family die due to you not being vaccinated.

I will be interested to know how many of your loved ones die due to your actions before you change your stance.

I use the term ' loved ones ' lightly, because you obviously dont love them.

Big inheritance on the cards ?

Tell you what just reread that again, Big inheritance on the cards, you are one sad individual, You f*****g sick twat, do me a favour f**k off and never reply to my posts again, you f*****g idiot.

What a charming comment.. Scum comment I should say,
Please keep us updated with how many members of your family die due to you not being vaccinated. Lets debate then, you clueless moron.

Stop sitting on the fence and say what you mean.

Any deaths to report? From your ignorance and brave attitude. Your parents, grand parents must be so proud, if they have survived your inaction. Inheritance. Early retirement. Bigger house. World cruise. Flash car. Wow, what it could buy. Carry on antivaxxing.

WalterBoyd said:
jack123 said:
Tell you what just reread that again, Big inheritance on the cards, you are one sad individual, You f*****g sick twat, do me a favour f**k off and never reply to my posts again, you f*****g idiot.

What a charming comment.. Scum comment I should say,
Please keep us updated with how many members of your family die due to you not being vaccinated. Lets debate then, you clueless moron.

Any deaths to report? From your ignorance and brave attitude. Your parents, grand parents must be so proud, if they have survived your inaction. Inheritance. Early retirement. Bigger house. World cruise. Flash car. Wow, what it could buy. Carry on antivaxxing.

Wallt, I have no big fortune.

I'm just a humble man, saying where will this all lead us.

Your actions will get you a big fortune soon.

Be patient.

No jail time either. Perfect crime.

Win win for you. Less so your relatives.

But ying and yang. And all that.

Go for it. Law haven't catched on yet.

jack123 said:
WalterBoyd said:

Wallt, I have no big fortune.

I'm just a humble man, saying where will this all lead us.

Oh humble man who said the following

You f*****g sick twat, do me a favour f**k off and never reply to my posts again, you f*****g idiot

WalterBoyd said:
Your actions will get you a big fortune soon.

Be patient.

No jail time either. Perfect crime.

Win win for you. Less so your relatives.

But ying and yang. And all that.

Go for it. Law haven't catched on yet.
?
Could I ask what you mean by; Your actions will get you a big fortune soon.; wtf does that mean

You define boring,which I am and love it.

Then I will define twat, wind up merchant, attention seeking prick which you are.

You have been fishing all day / year, it's what sad people like you do. But I am happy to take the bait, because I have caught a prick happy to infect and kill his family because vax doesn't agree with you, you self centred selfish prick. If you don't understand that, then get dead granny from the grave, unless you have'nt killed her yet to interpret it for you.

Still smiling people.

WalterBoyd said:

Then I will define twat, wind up merchant, attention seeking prick which you are.

You have been fishing all day / year, it's what sad people like you do. But I am happy to take the bait, because I have caught a prick happy to infect and kill his family because vax doesn't agree with you, you self centred selfish prick. If you don't understand that, then get dead granny from the grave, unless you have'nt killed her yet to interpret it for you.

Still smiling people.
I would suggest, you calm down mate. You are totally out of order, from which you have said..

jack123 said:
WalterBoyd said:

Still smiling people.
I would suggest, you calm down mate. You are totally out of order, from which you have said..

Over 97 % of your posts on a football forum are on the non football threads.

You are the biggest wind up merchant prick ever, you may get an award end of season.

Your fishing trip is over. Fuck off. Cheers. No more nonsense on this site.

Enjoy the rest of your evening.

And no I dont want an invite to your family funerals, not enough time you antivaxxing twit. Spend the money wisely.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back