• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

A tidal wave of Omicron

WalterBoyd said:
You define boring,which I am and love it.

Then I will define twat, wind up merchant, attention seeking prick which you are.

You have been fishing all day / year, it's what sad people like you do. But I am happy to take the bait, because I have caught a prick happy to infect and kill his family because vax doesn't agree with you, you self centred selfish prick. If you don't understand that, then get dead granny from the grave, unless you have'nt killed her yet to interpret it for you.

Still smiling people.

Give your head a wobble MR chump, I have not been fishing all day, I made one blinking statement that is all.

3 2 1 incoming. My vote for prick of the year award. Jack123.

Sad yet funny.

Sorry jack123. I missed what you were saying.

Are you a grave digger ? And make a profit from your views. Not inheritance Shirley.

WalterBoyd said:
3 2 1 incoming. My vote for prick of the year award. Jack123.

Sad yet funny.

Well done, shame you couldn't answer my question, never mind I knew you were a DUMMY anyway.

WalterBoyd said:

Are you a grave digger ? And make a profit from your views. Not inheritance Shirley.

You are a scumbag mush..

WalterBoyd said:

You are a scumbag mush, oh and by the fuck off. You prick,

DUMMY

Seriously. If you are 5 years old which it seems you could be with the way you talk.

I am out of here. Could be trouble.

To prove you aren't under 18 and not a twat. Please spell the following back to me but in small letters, not capitals, or I will have to stop replying because you are coming across like a young child and I dont want trouble.

TWAT W U M CLUELESS

WalterBoyd said:
DUMMY

Seriously. If you are 5 years old which it seems you could be with the way you talk.

I am out of here. Could be trouble.

To prove you aren't under 18 and not a twat. Please spell the following back to me but in small letters, not capitals, or I will have to stop replying because you are coming across like a young child and I dont want trouble.

TWAT W U M CLUELESS

piss off walter you crazy twat,

Goodnight plank.

I know the names of good funeral directors.

Kerching.

Big money prize. Spread covid amongst family. A big money spinner.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back