• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

A tidal wave of Omicron

Cooperman said:
jack123 said:
Not meaning to offend, but I don't give 2 shitz to the vaccines. My only problem lies with this mask wearing, and covid passes.

Take it or not, nobody should berate somebody on their choice, but that's just a minor issue as far as I'm concerned, the bigger problem is, the media trying to instigate a war, against the vaxx v unvaxx It's an absolute joke, too see it unfolding.

I was going to PM you some instructions for laverbread and at the same time suggest that you give social media and certain news outlets a very wide berth, but your PM’s are blocked. Last one from me, go and have a chat with your GP, keep away from AFD and people of his ilk, and give your family the best Christmas present that you can offer, one that will only cost you 30 mins of your time.

Thanks.. Sorry about that, I forgot I did that, could you give me a general idea of frying time, and just how to know it's cooked, because I'm definitely thinking I overcooked the bugger the other day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU5xxh5UX4U

They can shove their vaccines where the sun doesn't shine.

jack123 said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU5xxh5UX4U

They can shove their vaccines where the sun doesn't shine.

https://youtu.be/t7F6Jnrqa4c

Swanjaxs said:
jack123 said:
Watch this space mate, it's heading that way. And I told you all a year ago..

I'm no doctor or epidemiologist , but I know bullshit.
OK mate :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

All jokes aside, I really did! I said something like you will still be locked down next year..

How would I know that, I tell you why common sense, that is all..

You all have been sold a dud, and I think it's pretty pathetic to blame the unvaxxed for it..

jack123 said:
Swanjaxs said:
OK mate :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

All jokes aside, I really did! I said something like you will still be locked down next year..

You all have been sold a dud, and I think it's pretty pathetic to blame the unvaxxed for it..
Aye fair play you did say, thank you for teaching us all 👍

Stay safe kid 🙏

Pegojack said:
jack123 said:
No, and never will.

Your choice is your choice, but I sincerely hope, should you catch covid and become seriously ill, you will stick to your conviction and not put NHS staff at risk by seeking medical help or treatment.

Yeah ok, that's fair as long as anyone who gets ill from the vax complications, receives no help, just leave them there..

Swanjaxs said:
jack123 said:

Aye fair play you did say, thank you for teaching us all 👍

Stay safe kid 🙏

And yourself my friend... Don't take it to heart with what I said, , I'm fucking, fucking so pissed off with what's going on.. Love you all.

jack123 said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Five pages by the early hours, everything edited out by tomorrow dinner time. :D

Made 5 pages by just after 10.. :D

The current situation is a s**t sandwich, and judging from what I have read, many people don't want to let their true feelings out.

It's ok, you have been sold a dud, and you feel anger, I understand..

I told you this, a long, long time ago when you were all celebrating the vaccines, I told you that it was a pile of s**t, and you would be locked down next Christmas, and you didn't believe me.

Accidentally liked this post, fat fingers. Its arse drivel and one of the sites biggest WUM's who has landed lots of fish. Jack123 will be absolutely over the moon with his days work.

WalterBoyd said:
jack123 said:

The current situation is a s**t sandwich, and judging from what I have read, many people don't want to let their true feelings out.

I told you this, a long, long time ago when you were all celebrating the vaccines, I told you that it was a pile of s**t, and you would be locked down next Christmas, and you didn't believe me.

Accidentally liked this post, fat fingers. Its arse drivel and one of the sites biggest WUM's who has landed lots of fish. Jack123 will be absolutely over the moon with his days work.

Lol look out Mr Boring has arrived.

WalterBoyd said:
jack123 said:

Anytime you wish to debate properly, give it a go.. I notice you got absolutely pulverised in a previous thread, anytime give it a go.. don't play to the crowd, all I want is true feelings.. Hope that helps..

jack123 said:
WalterBoyd said:

Phew, jack123, that coming from someone with shit for brains is possibly the best compliment I have been given this year.

Jack123 carry on your mission to make yourself look a bigger twit than you have so far.

Please keep us updated with how many members of your family die due to you not being vaccinated.

I will be interested to know how many of your loved ones die due to your actions before you change your stance.

I use the term ' loved ones ' lightly, because you obviously dont love them.

Big inheritance on the cards ?

WalterBoyd said:
jack123 said:

Phew, jack123, that coming from someone with s**t for brains is possibly the best compliment I have been given this year.

Jack123 carry on your mission to make yourself look a bigger twit than you have so far.

Please keep us updated with how many members of your family die due to you not being vaccinated.

I will be interested to know how many of your loved ones die due to your actions before you change your stance.

You need to calm down, and read back what I said. I will scoff at your crap remarks my friend, simply because you know no better.

WalterBoyd said:
jack123 said:

Phew, jack123, that coming from someone with s**t for brains is possibly the best compliment I have been given this year.

Tell you what just reread that again, Big inheritance on the cards, you are one sad individual, You fucking sick twat, do me a favour fuck off and never reply to my posts again, you fucking idiot.

What a charming comment.. Scum comment I should say,
Please keep us updated with how many members of your family die due to you not being vaccinated. Lets debate then, you clueless moron.

WalterBoyd said:
jack123 said:

Fancy a debate or what? Anytime you fool.

WalterBoyd said:
jack123 said:

Ah there it is, you are a scumbag for saying that.. I thought you were a prick from previous postings, but that takes the biscuit, you would not say that to my face. Mr boring.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back