• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

A womens right to access abortion destroyed by the US Supreme Court

Tummer said:
Ebo said:
Go on the other site then. You will find plenty of racist, homophobic misogyny there if that floats your boat.

Nah, Im sure you are as welcome as we all are over there; but stick around here too, Skippy. We are all Jacks after all, and no reason we cannot supportboth sites.

There may be hate, anger, and intolerance here for those of us who don't follow a certain narrow, rigid point of view, but we must counter hate with love.

Walk with God my friend. Whomever your God might be.

You are not a Jack, never have been and never will be.

Tummer said:
Ebo said:
Go on the other site then. You will find plenty of racist, homophobic misogyny there if that floats your boat.

Nah, Im sure you are as welcome as we all are over there; but stick around here too, Skippy. We are all Jacks after all, and no reason we cannot supportboth sites.

There may be hate, anger, and intolerance here for those of us who don't follow a certain narrow, rigid point of view, but we must counter hate with love.

God has killed millions upon millions Tummer, it's like believing in sky fairies and Father Christmas.. I don't like to disrespect religious people, but it's fact, God isn't actually real

Tummer said:
Ebo said:

God / organised religion is the problem though Tummer. Religious fanatics telling you and me exactly how we should live our lives by being forced to do this and that. If there is a god and he came back he would be furious with organised religion as their interpretation of the bible is mostly far from what he believed it.

Zappa was right years ago when he talked about the dangers of religion in schools and it merging with the state.

Tummer said:
Ebo said:

“ And he said, Woe unto you also, ye lawyers! for ye lade men with burdens grievous to be borne, and ye yourselves touch not the burdens with one of your fingers. ”
Luke 11:46

Your God thinks you’re an arsehole Tummer.

Londonlisa2001 said:
Tummer said:

“ And he said, Woe unto you also, ye lawyers! for ye lade men with burdens grievous to be borne, and ye yourselves touch not the burdens with one of your fingers. ”
Luke 11:46

Your God thinks you’re an arsehole Tummer.

or to quote Zappa "Jesus thinks you're a jerk"

Skippyjack said:
Tummer said:

God has killed millions upon millions Tummer, it's like believing in sky fairies and Father Christmas.. I don't like to disrespect religious people, but it's fact, God isn't actually real
Fair point, Skip. Jesus Christ chose me to follow Him, but the God I believe in is a God of love and tolerance. It only matters to me that you follow His principles, no matter what you think of "sky fairies."

That's why it irks me that this subject is constantly framed as a Christian debate. You don't have to be a follower of Jesus Christ to understand that murdering a viable, healthy fetus from the womb by gruesomely dismembering her is wrong. That is simply absurd.

You don't have to be a follower of Jesus Christ to understand that forcing a woman to carry a rapist's baby to term is monstrous, but some seem unable to see that inconsistency.

Tummer said:
Skippyjack said:
Fair point, Skip. Jesus Christ chose me to follow Him, but the God I believe in is a God of love and tolerance. It only matters to me that you follow His principles, no matter what you think of "sky fairies."

That's why it irks me that this subject is constantly framed as a Christian debate. You don't have to be a follower of Jesus Christ to understand that murdering a viable, healthy fetus from the womb by gruesomely dismembering her is wrong. That is simply absurd.

Early stage abortion does no such thing though. As the foetus is not viable at that stage. Abortion here is allowed up to 24 weeks and it’s extremely rare it is carried out after 20 weeks. There are of course exceptions for extreme circumstances. No baby has ever survived anywhere in the world at 20 weeks.

But actually it isn’t the point anyway. Abortion doesn’t stop happening. It stops happening safely.

Your ‘Christianity’ (a laughable concept by the way as it’s impossible to imagine anyone with less Christian views) obviously doesn’t extend to women.

JackSomething said:
You don't have to be a follower of Jesus Christ to understand that forcing a woman to carry a rapist's baby to term is monstrous, but some seem unable to see that inconsistency.

Agreed. This isn't a subject with absolutes, no matter how much certain, very angry, disturbed people want to lump everyone who disagrees with them into either of the extremist camps.

Tummer said:
JackSomething said:

Agreed. This isn't a subject with absolutes, no matter how much certain, very angry, disturbed people want to lump everyone who disagrees with them into either of the extremist camps.

The law in your state seems fairly absolute though doesn’t it. No abortion after fertilisation.

That’s an incredibly extremist view.

If you don’t agree with abortion don’t have one.

Professor said:
Skippyjack said:
I like Tummer, too many left leaning quims on here who tow the party line propaganda narrative

Toe- It's 'Toe the line'

Fed up of people getting this wrong. Not just you Skip.

He should of paid more attention in school.

exiledclaseboy said:
Tummer is almost literally turning my stomach.

F*ck it, I'm turning over to the MLS match now, can't believe what I'm reading, did he actually say it

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back