• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

A womens right to access abortion destroyed by the US Supreme Court

Skippyjack said:
Ebo said:
Cost of living, highest inflation since Thatcher, highest energy prices, lowest paid jobs, national strike looming, a government in crises, lowest growth out of all the G7 nations. Yeah it's a f*****g paradise isn't it?

The facts that it isn't all the conservatives fault that you keep banging on about over and over.. the fact they haven't got an opposition who can take over and do a decent job just sums up our options.. and ECB, nobody takes you seriously either, only in your own head

I don’t doubt it but then I’m not that one trying to be all controversial.

exiledclaseboy said:
Skippyjack said:
The facts that it isn't all the conservatives fault that you keep banging on about over and over.. the fact they haven't got an opposition who can take over and do a decent job just sums up our options.. and ECB, nobody takes you seriously either, only in your own head

I'm not being controversial, I'm just a centre leaning person who doesn't have an agenda against a party because they were nasty in the 1980s.. they make mistakes, they're also not this devil incarnation either

Tummer said:
As long as you're so obsess...er...diligently keeping up with my Twitter timeline, Ace, I'll add this so you don't have to. Sums it up perfectly for so many of us in the center.

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/1540880126576996352?t=QiL1ehiF77nymiJh2yRdaw&s=19

It astounds me how fucking thick you actually are.

You’ve decided to sentence women to death or rape victims to forced pregnancy because of something that happens in only 1.4% instances of abortion.

As you’re paying attention, perhaps you can answer my question. You gonna be a good grandad if one of your daughters is forced into pregnancy because of rape or are you gonna fly her out of state?

Skippyjack said:
I like Tummer, too many left leaning quims on here who tow the party line propaganda narrative

Toe- It's 'Toe the line'

Fed up of people getting this wrong. Not just you Skip.

Tummer said:
First I've heard of that, Ebo. IF it is indeed true (and I plan to verify from a more legitimate source), he is indeed a piece of garbage and I'll want nothing to do with him going forward.

But given the number of false flags and hoaxes we've seen come from the same direction the last several years, we will have to see...

There’s an actual recording of him saying all of it you dripping ham. You’ll be back to retweeting him within a week you fuckin nazi.

Professor said:
Skippyjack said:
I like Tummer, too many left leaning quims on here who tow the party line propaganda narrative

Toe- It's 'Toe the line'

Fed up of people getting this wrong. Not just you Skip.

I've always thought it was tow, oh well I'm human

Skippyjack said:
exiledclaseboy said:

I'm not being controversial, I'm just a centre leaning person who doesn't have an agenda against a party because they were nasty in the 1980s.. they make mistakes, they're also not this devil incarnation either

Incarnate

Sorry you are far from centrist.

Skippyjack said:
exiledclaseboy said:

I have an ideological opposition to right wing politics in general. Nothing wrong with that is there? It’s a perfectly legitimate position to take isn’t it? If not, why not? Right wing people have an ideological disdain for left wing politics. Nothing wrong with that either of course. Another perfectly legitimate position albeit one I don’t agree with.

Professor said:
Skippyjack said:

Incarnate

Yeah, I knew that one prof :D

I just watched the video that Tumms posted as a proxy for his own opinion. Fuck my eyes. Is that it?

Professor said:
Skippyjack said:

Incarnate

I'm centrist, what right wing stuff do I spout on here

exiledclaseboy said:
I just watched the video that Tumms posted as a proxy for his own opinion. f**k my eyes. Is that it?

Innit, he’s justifying sentencing women with unviable pregnancies to death because of a tik tok video about exceptionally rare late term abortions. Those 1% of women most of who are dealing with life altering medical emergencies have ruined it for everyone so no more abortions. What a fuckin monster.

AceJack said:
exiledclaseboy said:
I just watched the video that Tumms posted as a proxy for his own opinion. f**k my eyes. Is that it?

Innit, he’s justifying sentencing women with unviable pregnancies to death because of a tik tok video about exceptionally rare late term abortions. Those 1% of women most of who are dealing with life altering medical emergencies have ruined it for everyone so no more abortions. What a fuckin monster.

I think I'll retract my statement about Tummer, FFS has he been on the wacky wacky, sniffy, sniffy

exiledclaseboy said:

I just watched it as well.

Sorry, are those supposed to be the ‘facts’ he was talking about?

The occasional heartbreaking necessity to, effectively, choose between preserving the life of the woman or not?

And that’s why Texas is stating that abortion is illegal from the moment of fertilisation? (Incidentally, good luck getting IVF now in Texas - hadn’t thought that one through had they - let’s hope loads of right wing Bible bashing arseholes aren’t allowed to cross state lines for their fertility treatment eh)?

Late term abortion is awful. I have no real problem in reduction of our time limits to 20 weeks rather than 24 weeks, except in individually assessed rare instances where it’s necessary.

But that’s not a reason to prevent safe procedures at early stage of pregnancy.

There is absolutely nothing consistent between Texas’ law on this and other laws that they have (they are, by the way, one of the states that insist on IVF being covered by medical insurance - as I said earlier, thick as shit these people). But there are other laws utterly inconsistent with this as well. It’s simply a matter of misogyny.

As an aside, that woman sums up what I was talking about when I said people just want to ‘win’. Vacuous, unthinking monstrosity who is prepared to use the lives of women and children for that matter so she can get one over on people she doesn’t like.

As another aside. Tummer. You are not remotely centrist. Some of your expressions of hatred for people who think differently to you politically are genuinely vomit inducing.

Ebo said:
Skippyjack said:

Go on the other site then. You will find plenty of racist, homophobic misogyny there if that floats your boat.

Nah, Im sure you are as welcome as we all are over there; but stick around here too, Skippy. We are all Jacks after all, and no reason we cannot supportboth sites.

There may be hate, anger, and intolerance here for those of us who don't follow a certain narrow, rigid point of view, but we must counter hate with love.

Walk with God my friend. Whomever your God might be.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back