• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Andy Murray

Now here's a thread and a half!
Murray will be up there, Steve Ovett, Daley Thompson, Paula Ratcliffe, Virginia Wade, Lennox Lewis, Tanni Grey-Thompson, Roger Bannister...
Lewis Hamilton, Steve Davis, Joe Calzaghe, Bobby Charlton.

All valid opinions. Will always be Murray for me. I love tennis and followed his career more or less since he started. Seems a cracking bloke with th a good head on his shoulders and won three slams in an era where nobody was winning slams if they weren’t called Roger, Rafa or Novak.

Awful lot of anger here towards one of the very few British players to win a Grand Slam.

Presumably she hurt her wrist during her match yesterday and wanted to see how it felt today before withdrawing. Not quite sure why people are having issues with it to be honest.
I hope she continues to do well and goes from strength to strength, she's still young enough and it'll be one in the eye for Agent Dimi, Dr P the expert on everything. :rolleyes:

I hope she continues to do well and goes from strength to strength, she's still young enough and it'll be one in the eye for Agent Dimi, Dr P the expert on everything. :rolleyes:
I know, that clown seemed to enjoy the fact she struggled after winning the US Open.

Made me smile when he used to pretend he was either in Oz or flying to New York with his wife 😂

PS I hope she goes on to win Wimbledon.

I know, that clown seemed to enjoy the fact she struggled after winning the US Open.

Made me smile when he used to pretend he was either in Oz or flying to New York with his wife 😂

PS I hope she goes on to win Wimbledon.
He's in New York now in he? he was going there to take up a prominent position with the multi-national global conglomerate Company he "worked" for. 😂

He's in New York now in he? he was going there to take up a prominent position with the multi-national global conglomerate Company he "worked" for. 😂
He was there with his "wife" for a night out. He'd been working at the Oz F1 the week before 🤥

He was there with his "wife" for a night out. He'd been working at the Oz F1 the week before 🤥
He posted up piccies of the F1 in fairness, that doesn't mean he was there though I know, but he may have been :unsure:

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back