• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Any thoughts on last nights votes

Dgt73 said:
Ebo said:
Dgt73 said:
Ebo said:
Dgt73 said:
Pegojack said:
Dgt73 said:
waynekerr55 said:
In summary

Less parliamentary oversight for trade deals than when in the EU

NHS up for sale and we can now be sued by other nations if changes are made which impact the profitability of foreign companies

Well done on "taking back control"

Get over it ffs 😂 You remind me of that Japanese soldier who they found in the 1970’s who still thought ww2 was still on.

Yes, come on Wayne, don't you know all political debate ended in 2016 with the Brexit vote. You're not allowed to analyse or criticise the shower of sh1t that is Brexit, all the massive damage it is doing and is going to do to every aspect of British life.
Viva Mark Francois! Viva Dominic Cummings! Taking back control! Etc, etc
Apart from you, who said political debate ended in 2016 ?
I voted to leave and had remain won as far as I’m concerned that would have been the end of it.
It’s the best decision this country has made for a very long time, said so at the time and still say so.

Different board same deluded waffle from Dgt.

You voted for sovereignty (even though we’ve always been sovereign) yet you couldn’t care less that our sovereignty has been interfered with.

We’ve basically signed everything over to 3rd parties outside our country yet you voted to take back control.

That takes a special kind of stupid.

Would you like to buy some magic beans by the way?

How do you know what I voted for ?
Oh and I’m still waiting for you to answer a question from the old board and that was how will an independent Wales pay off it’s share of U.K. national debt ? Probably around £90 billion as we speak.

We all know whay you voted for, but apparently you didn't.

It's high time we left this corrupt unequal union.

90bn? Are you on drugs?

Go to the YesCymru site and read the downloadable info there, I'd be typing all fay otherwise.

As an independent country we would have borrowing powers like everyone else.
Same answer as before , there is no answer. Wales would be bankrupt if it took on its share of U.K. national debt.

Just look at Drakeford and co are doing during this lockdown, watching what the English do first and playing politics with peoples lives, jobs and the Welsh economy.

I am no Drakeford fan but he has handled this 100% better than that bungling part time PM in London. He put the health of people first. Things are coming back to life now and you will thank him later for it when English regions go back into lockdown.

I think you will find England would be struggling without the billiions of pounds of taxes that Wales and Scotland pay them. You say we are too small and too poor yet we can find 5.4bn to fund HS2. Funny that.

You are just a brainwashed unionist brexiterer. A shame to the welsh nation.

Change your name to Dic Sion Dafydd.

Ebo said:
Dgt73 said:
Ebo said:
Dgt73 said:
Ebo said:
Dgt73 said:
Pegojack said:
Dgt73 said:
waynekerr55 said:
In summary

Less parliamentary oversight for trade deals than when in the EU

NHS up for sale and we can now be sued by other nations if changes are made which impact the profitability of foreign companies

Well done on "taking back control"

Get over it ffs 😂 You remind me of that Japanese soldier who they found in the 1970’s who still thought ww2 was still on.

Yes, come on Wayne, don't you know all political debate ended in 2016 with the Brexit vote. You're not allowed to analyse or criticise the shower of sh1t that is Brexit, all the massive damage it is doing and is going to do to every aspect of British life.
Viva Mark Francois! Viva Dominic Cummings! Taking back control! Etc, etc
I voted to leave and had remain won as far as I’m concerned that would have been the end of it.
It’s the best decision this country has made for a very long time, said so at the time and still say so.

Different board same deluded waffle from Dgt.

You voted for sovereignty (even though we’ve always been sovereign) yet you couldn’t care less that our sovereignty has been interfered with.

We’ve basically signed everything over to 3rd parties outside our country yet you voted to take back control.

That takes a special kind of stupid.

Would you like to buy some magic beans by the way?

How do you know what I voted for ?
Oh and I’m still waiting for you to answer a question from the old board and that was how will an independent Wales pay off it’s share of U.K. national debt ? Probably around £90 billion as we speak.

We all know whay you voted for, but apparently you didn't.

It's high time we left this corrupt unequal union.

90bn? Are you on drugs?

Go to the YesCymru site and read the downloadable info there, I'd be typing all fay otherwise.

As an independent country we would have borrowing powers like everyone else.
Same answer as before , there is no answer. Wales would be bankrupt if it took on its share of U.K. national debt.

Just look at Drakeford and co are doing during this lockdown, watching what the English do first and playing politics with peoples lives, jobs and the Welsh economy.

I am no Drakeford fan but he has handled this 100% better than that bungling part time PM in London. He put the health of people first. Things are coming back to life now and you will thank him later for it when English regions go back into lockdown.

I think you will find England would be struggling without the billiions of pounds of taxes that Wales and Scotland pay them. You say we are too small and too poor yet we can find 5.4bn to fund HS2. Funny that.

You are just a brainwashed unionist brexiterer. A shame to the welsh nation.

Change your name to Dic Sion Dafydd.

Brainwashed lol Anyway i hope the sun is shining for you on fantasy island 😂

waynekerr55 said:
Dgt73 said:
The idea we need the Eu to scrutinise what we do in this country was one of the many reasons I voted out.

The Eu was built on a lie. We joined the eec and not the European superstate that the want to create.

Why couldn’t they have been honest from the start ?
Because they knew people especially in the British would be against it.

You misunderstand my point. When we were in the EU we had the choice to scrutinise deals in parliament; we chose not to (notice a theme)

Ironically the claim of "tAkInG bAcK cUnTrOlL" means that parliament now has no oversight. Did you vote for unelected beaurocrats to make decisions for us, Dgt?

The Brexit issue is finished wE hAvE lefT, tIMe tO moVe oN. iF yOu wANt tO kEeP pLAYing tHe SAme BROkeN RecORd, tHaTS uP tO yoU. Personally I’m extremely happy with the decision to leave, was then and still am. oVeR tO yOU 😂

Dgt73 said:
waynekerr55 said:
Dgt73 said:
The idea we need the Eu to scrutinise what we do in this country was one of the many reasons I voted out.

The Eu was built on a lie. We joined the eec and not the European superstate that the want to create.

You misunderstand my point. When we were in the EU we had the choice to scrutinise deals in parliament; we chose not to (notice a theme)

Ironically the claim of "tAkInG bAcK cUnTrOlL" means that parliament now has no oversight. Did you vote for unelected beaurocrats to make decisions for us, Dgt?

The Brexit issue is finished wE hAvE lefT, tIMe tO moVe oN. iF yOu wANt tO kEeP pLAYing tHe SAme BROkeN RecORd, tHaTS uP tO yoU. Personally I’m extremely happy with the decision to leave, was then and still am. oVeR tO yOU 😂

Utterly deluded.
We now have a government bragging about a trade deal with....Liechtenstein. A nation with smaller population thanLlanelli.

Yet we are too small too poor to be independent.

Ebo said:
Dgt73 said:
waynekerr55 said:
Dgt73 said:

Utterly deluded.
We now have a government bragging about a trade deal with....Liechtenstein. A nation with smaller population thanLlanelli.

Yet we are too small too poor to be independent.
You must be hearing voices in your head again. Who mentioned anything about size ?
Do you want an independent Wales or a Wales in the Eu ?
Just look at the mess that the Welsh Government are overseeing. INEOS reportedly withdrawing from wales due to the Welsh Government refusing to improve the M4 around the Newport area. Absolutely clueless.

Dgt73 said:
waynekerr55 said:
Dgt73 said:

So you're unable to answer the question then? Why are you so happy that we've become a Banana Republic? Genuinely interested

waynekerr55 said:
Dgt73 said:
waynekerr55 said:
Dgt73 said:

So you're unable to answer the question then? Why are you so happy that we've become a Banana Republic? Genuinely interested

So the U.K. is now a banana 🍌 republic. Yeah ok 😂.

1) Boris: "If people have to pay for NHS, they'll value it more."

2) Jeremy Hunt co-writes a book calling for NHS to be replaced with insurance.

3) Matt Hancock given £32k by think-tank wanting to scrap NHS.

Dec 19:

Corbyn: "Tories will sell off NHS."

MSM: "Corbyn's a liar."

Dgt73 said:
waynekerr55 said:
Dgt73 said:
waynekerr55 said:
Dgt73 said:

So you can't answer the question then? Genuinely, what makes you think it's good?

Ebo said:
1) Boris: "If people have to pay for NHS, they'll value it more."

2) Jeremy Hunt co-writes a book calling for NHS to be replaced with insurance.

3) Matt Hancock given £32k by think-tank wanting to scrap NHS.

Dec 19:

Corbyn: "Tories will sell off NHS."

MSM: "Corbyn's a liar."

Those voices in your head are getting louder 😁

waynekerr55 said:
Dgt73 said:

So you can't answer the question then? Genuinely, what makes you think it's good?

Peenemunde has always been a bit dull and conveniently forgotten to turn up at meetings but he’s getting older and doesn’t have enough mental stimulation in Symonds Yat to be able to answer a bog standard question. Cut him some slack though Wayne. At least he‘s remembered his previous username.

Longlostjack said:
waynekerr55 said:

Peenemunde has always been a bit dull and conveniently forgotten to turn up at meetings but he’s getting older and doesn’t have enough mental stimulation in Symonds Yat to be able to answer a bog standard question. Cut him some slack though Wayne. At least he‘s remembered his previous username.

He's folding his proteins... :lol:

Since clapping for NHS staff the Tories have:
- Left nurses out of the public sector pay rise.
- Made plans to scrap free parking for NHS workers.
- Blocked an amendment that would have protected our NHS in the event of a future US trade deal.

What a shower of shit

Risc said:
Dgt73 said:

I just cannot see how leaving can go down as a good decision, I literally don't see anything good coming out of it.

I believe in democracy, and it has to happen now, but we are f*cked, and our generation is responsible for it.

It clearly isn’t a good decision. Remember who you’re replying to.

Itchysphincter said:
Risc said:
I just cannot see how leaving can go down as a good decision, I literally don't see anything good coming out of it.

I believe in democracy, and it has to happen now, but we are f*cked, and our generation is responsible for it.

It clearly isn’t a good decision. Remember who you’re replying to.

It clearly is a good decision. In fact I’d say it was a fantastic decision.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back