• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Baggies blowing it

It’s definitely on for the scummers now.

Any of the sides in the play offs can be beaten, especially over two legs.

Brentford and Leeds were the two sides no one would have fancied playing imo.

Really hope Brentford make automatic.

Can't bring myself to congratulate Leeds, happy for the Leeds lad that posts on here though 👍

By far the best footballing side. It depends if they can keep their manager etc. They seem to pick up Londons best players that haven't made it at Londons top clubs, and turn them into good players.

Good for 1964 White. Not before time.

Yeah, got a feeling Scummers will spawn it with Leeds and Brentford if they play WBA. Having hull at home means they will certainly not be caught by us whatever, and will make the play offs unless Colin shafts them and Milly pip them.

Meanwhile the idiot Pooper is talking about a must win game on Saturday. No you cretin that was Wednesday.

I would laugh if the sister shaggers lost their last two mind you but Hull won’t be putting up a fight.

Builthjack said:
Congratulations to Leeds United. They will be in the Premier League for years to come.

I think Leeds will come straight back down, a pretty average team with a lot of older players. They will need a completely new team, I can’t think of one player who will compete at that level. It will be interesting to see what they do, I can’t see them splashing the cash after what happened previously.

I hope Brentford go up, they remind me of the old league 1 days where we were always neck and neck, now they are moving into a new stadium with a good coach and a young footballing side, they deserve a crack at the top level. I think Brentford could stay up too.

If the Baggies don’t make second then it’s going to be a big ask to get them motivated for the play offs. I could easily see Cardiff torture them into submission via death by long ball.

Pacemaker said:
Builthjack said:
Congratulations to Leeds United. They will be in the Premier League for years to come.

I think Leeds will come straight back down, a pretty average team with a lot of older players. They will need a completely new team, I can’t think of one player who will compete at that level. It will be interesting to see what they do, I can’t see them splashing the cash after what happened previously.

I hope Brentford go up, they remind me of the old league 1 days where we were always neck and neck, now they are moving into a new stadium with a good coach and a young footballing side, they deserve a crack at the top level. I think Brentford could stay up too.

People are believing Leeds will stay up purely on the fact they have big history and fans base.
Their owners have been dubious ,so bad deemed unfit.

They have an average team with average players,no stand out players whatsoever and a manager unproven at Premier League and all the pressure it brings.

I believe Brentford and Cardiff will go up and all 3 will come straight back down.If Im wrong,it won't worry me as I'd more concerned about this utter clown Cooper and the fact some see him doing a "great job".

Cooperman said:
If the Baggies don’t make second then it’s going to be a big ask to get them motivated for the play offs. I could easily see Cardiff torture them into submission via death by long ball.

Cardiff are shite they are not going up.

PencoedJack said:
Cooperman said:

Cardiff are shite they are not going up.

I’d fancy them over a mentally fragile WBA team who have just blown up.

Builthjack said:

Will they? What good players do they have?

Toronto_Motors said:
Pacemaker said:
Builthjack said:

[/
People are believing Leeds will stay up purely on the fact they have big history and fans base.
Their owners have been dubious ,so bad deemed unfit.

They have an average team with average players,no stand out players whatsoever and a manager unproven at Premier League and all the pressure it brings.

I believe Brentford and Cardiff will go up and all 3 will come straight back down.If Im wrong,it won't worry me as I'd more concerned about this utter clown Cooper and the fact some see him doing a "great job".

We won’t go up, Fulham will win the playoffs

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back