• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Baggies blowing it

benny said:
Builthjack said:
Congratulations to Leeds United. They will be in the Premier League for years to come.

Will they? What good players do they have?

Heads up chaps, it was only a matter of time before the boys in blue turned up.

Cooperman said:
benny said:
Builthjack said:
Congratulations to Leeds United. They will be in the Premier League for years to come.

Will they? What good players do they have?

Someone’s got to liven the place up eh :cool:

Swanjaxs said:
benny said:
Cooperman said:

Someone’s got to liven the place up eh :cool:
Fuck sake!
I'm off back to the old site 😑

Really? I heard it’s just old hoolies and racists left there, pikey, Warwick, loyal and saint etc.

Great news for Brentford. As Pacey says, Brentford and Watford were around on our way to the first division. It was a good trip to Brentford and Watford. Good to see both in the EPL if the Bees deservedly get there.

Leeds have a few players, Ayling can probalby do it and they work hard. I can see Brentford being the better team if they get up.

Swanjaxs said:
Really hope Brentford make automatic.

Can't bring myself to congratulate Leeds, happy for the Leeds lad that posts on here though 👍
Thanks Swanjaxs

I hope Brentford go up too, they've been brilliant this season.

Builthjack said:
Thanks Builth

We've had congratulation messages from Man City, Spurs, Villa & Fulham fans on the Leeds forum I moderate on, really kind & much appreciated

Builthjack said:
By far the best footballing side. It depends if they can keep their manager etc. They seem to pick up Londons best players that haven't made it at Londons top clubs, and turn them into good players.
Top class recruitment from the Brentford scouts, god knows how much their front three are worth now, their LB Henry looks special too

monmouth said:
Good for 1964 White. Not before time.

Yeah, got a feeling Scummers will spawn it with Leeds and Brentford if they play WBA. Having hull at home means they will certainly not be caught by us whatever, and will make the play offs unless Colin shafts them and Milly pip them.

Meanwhile the idiot Pooper is talking about a must win game on Saturday. No you cretin that was Wednesday.

I would laugh if the sister shaggers lost their last two mind you but Hull won’t be putting up a fight.

Thanks Monmouth, I'm over the moon, still hasn't sunk in yet

Hopefully one of the play-off finalists will beat the blue scummers, they are a club I cannot abide

Toronto_Motors said:
Pacemaker said:
Builthjack said:

I think Leeds will come straight back down, a pretty average team with a lot of older players. They will need a completely new team, I can’t think of one player who will compete at that level. It will be interesting to see what they do, I can’t see them splashing the cash after what happened previously.

I hope Brentford go up, they remind me of the old league 1 days where we were always neck and neck, now they are moving into a new stadium with a good coach and a young footballing side, they deserve a crack at the top level. I think Brentford could stay up too.

People are believing Leeds will stay up purely on the fact they have big history and fans base.
Their owners have been dubious ,so bad deemed unfit.

They have an average team with average players,no stand out players whatsoever and a manager unproven at Premier League and all the pressure it brings.

I believe Brentford and Cardiff will go up and all 3 will come straight back down.If Im wrong,it won't worry me as I'd more concerned about this utter clown Cooper and the fact some see him doing a "great job".

If they will stay up based on history they would have been a Premier league team 10 years ago.

Ready to chat about your pathetic behind a computer statements whenever you are, but of course that won't happen. Benny boy.

Pacemaker said:
Builthjack said:

I think Leeds will come straight back down, a pretty average team with a lot of older players. They will need a completely new team, I can’t think of one player who will compete at that level. It will be interesting to see what they do, I can’t see them splashing the cash after what happened previously.
I hope not!

Yes we'll have to make some quality signings, hopefully retain Ben White (CB on loan from Brighton) who has been sensational in his first season in the championship at the tender age of 22yo. Kalvin Phillips is only 24yo, very much improved under Bielsa's shrewd management, bids of £20m/25m were flying around for KP in the January window but he stayed loyal to Leeds & was going nowhere. Luke Ayling is another one who may make the grade then we have Pablo who I reckon we'll get one more season out of him, Hernandez is our only player over 30yo btw.
The key is we have a world class coach, retain his services & keep him happy & I believe we'll stay up

Toronto_Motors said:
Pacemaker said:
Builthjack said:

I hope Brentford go up, they remind me of the old league 1 days where we were always neck and neck, now they are moving into a new stadium with a good coach and a young footballing side, they deserve a crack at the top level. I think Brentford could stay up too.

People are believing Leeds will stay up purely on the fact they have big history and fans base.
Their owners have been dubious ,so bad deemed unfit.

They have an average team with average players,no stand out players whatsoever and a manager unproven at Premier League and all the pressure it brings.

I believe Brentford and Cardiff will go up and all 3 will come straight back down.If Im wrong,it won't worry me as I'd more concerned about this utter clown Cooper and the fact some see him doing a "great job".
Blimey TM we can't be that average we're on the verge of winning the championship with a possible total of 93 points

Set a new club record 87 points
26th win of the season
Five wins in six games
1 defeat in 13 matches
Five points clear at the top
Six points clear of third
9 clean sheets in 12 games
21st clean sheet of the season
Conceded the least goals
Won the most games
3rd highest scorers

If we had a quality prolific striker we'd have won the championship weeks ago, god knows how many chances Bamford has missed :shock:

1964white said:
monmouth said:
Good for 1964 White. Not before time.

Yeah, got a feeling Scummers will spawn it with Leeds and Brentford if they play WBA. Having hull at home means they will certainly not be caught by us whatever, and will make the play offs unless Colin shafts them and Milly pip them.

Meanwhile the idiot Pooper is talking about a must win game on Saturday. No you cretin that was Wednesday.

I would laugh if the sister shaggers lost their last two mind you but Hull won’t be putting up a fight.

Thanks Monmouth, I'm over the moon, still hasn't sunk in yet

Hopefully one of the play-off finalists will beat the blue scummers, they are a club I cannot abide

Is that because we beat you all the time? I’ll miss our nice easy wins we get off Leeds Utd, but reckon you will be back down again soon. Just remember who started your tumble down the leagues, I’m sure we will oblige again in the future.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back