• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Banning Orders....

RikTights Formally SLOTH

Reserve Team Player
Reaction score
TWITTER
cymraegtrance
My Mrs best mate is seeing a proper triple threat...

1. Cardiff City Fan
2. Ex Coppa
3. Lies about everything.

Anyway, he's "supposedly" bout a ticket for this weekends game after telling me he's on the banning list. I've just gone alone with it because I cant be fucked to argue...

Would this be possible?

If he hasn't been arrested inside a stadium or before or after a game then absolutely not possible.

Last edited:
If he hasn't been arrested inside a stadium or before or after a game then absolutely not possible.
So your saying: If he had his banning order for one of

1. Something inside the stadium
2. Before the game
or
3. After the game

Then it would not be possible to get a match ticket....?

Yes, football banning orders are exactly that, for a football related conviction

Tell him to pop into the Railway tmrw lunchtime. Be a pint waiting for him.

Yes, football banning orders are exactly that, for a football related conviction
Also I will add, if you had been arrested, and charged for a football related offence, the courts will automatically impose a banning order (in England and Wales) immediately, pending further inquiries, that will be lifted if said charges are "dropped"
Innocent until proven guilty doesn't apply in this instance...

Also I will add, if you had been arrested, and charged for a football related offence, the courts will automatically impose a banning order (in England and Wales) immediately, pending further inquiries, that will be lifted if no charges take place.
Innocent until proven guilty doesn't apply in this instance...

I kind of knew this when he was talking... I'll add he's an ex copper (ex because he was sacked for being a dirty cunt... it was in the papers is all I'll say)..

Hope he enjoys the bumming with chopra tomorrow

Dirty cunts

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back