• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Benda to miss start of next season

Risc said:
Duffle I believe, and Phil wrote an article on the potential of it happening if memory serves. There was talk for a while Fulham (Mitch name dropped them earlier aswell) were in for him for a lower fee due to the injury. Makes sense for us to cash in, especially when we have a player like rushworth to replace.

It was Duffle(P) to be fair.

You hearing anything on Pederson mate?
Seems to be a bit of silence in that one since his name came out.

magicdaps10 said:
It was Duffle(P) to be fair.

You hearing anything on Pederson mate?
Seems to be a bit of silence in that one since his name came out.

Not alot to be honest, just twitter stuff and the general consensus was it was close. It’s not one I’m overly bothered with to be honest, decent experience as cover, but no resale value, and a few comments regarding his attitude by Brum fans. Don’t get me wrong if he signs it’s a clean slate, but with the club looking alot more settled behind scenes I’m sure they’ve got a number of players earmarked, not the end of the world if he doesn’t sign.

Risc said:
Not alot to be honest, just twitter stuff and the general consensus was it was close. It’s not one I’m overly bothered with to be honest, decent experience as cover, but no resale value, and a few comments regarding his attitude by Brum fans. Don’t get me wrong if he signs it’s a clean slate, but with the club looking alot more settled behind scenes I’m sure they’ve got a number of players earmarked, not the end of the world if he doesn’t sign.

I echobyour feeling regards Pederson, not one that ticks a lot of boxes or fills me with excitement......if we are signing him as a LWB then I would rather we go for someone like George Cox.
Time will tell.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back