• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Brendan sacked by Leicester

Good manager but has a shelf life, why would we want him back when we have the messiah already here.
Legend since 73 see and a Superfan.

Come home Brendan boi

Spurs will do well to get a better manager than Rodgers, let me tell you that.

JustJack said:
Come home Brendan boi

Spurs will do well to get a better manager than Rodgers, let me tell you that.
Spurs are a shambles & don't deserve him. I'm sure he'd take the job if Levy offered it to him though

Doubt Spurs will want him. He's proven himself to not be at the top level. I'd say West Ham or Leeds would be more interested.

Copamundial said:
Good manager but has a shelf life, why would we want him back when we have the messiah already here.
Legend since 73 see and a Superfan.

What did you do in 73 to make you a legend?

Copamundial said:
Had a coffee with Ronnie Biggs and Elvis in Rio…how about you butt

Slept with Marilyn Monroe, advised JFK and taught Lennon to write music. All before your time.

Let's hope Leicester don't go in for our world class manager and leave us bereft of premiership football in the future.

jackjackjackjack said:
Doubt Spurs will want him. He's proven himself to not be at the top level. I'd say West Ham or Leeds would be more interested.

Spurs aren't top level themselves. Haven't won a trophy of any sort for 15 years & last won the FA Cup 30 years ago.
Brendan won the FA Cup 2 years ago with Leicester....

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back