• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

British National Anthem

Darran said:
If Wales gets independence do you want Swansea City to play in the Cymru Premier,Steve?

That question has absolutely no relevance in the discussion currently taking place.

Independence has in no way been questioned.

Neath_Jack said:
Darran said:
It’s a perfectly valid question.

No it's not, it's a load of bollocks that people like you and the other right wingers over the other place trot out straight away, when independence comes up.

No it’s very valid. I don’t believe we’ll ever have to leave but the fact 99.9% of the Indy pricks want to stay in England is bizarre.

stevethejack said:
Darran said:
If Wales gets independence do you want Swansea City to play in the Cymru Premier,Steve?

That question has absolutely no relevance in the discussion currently taking place.

Independence has in no way been questioned.

So you can answer it then.

Chief said:
Darran said:
Answer it Chief go on. :lol:

No I wouldn't personally. Part of the attraction is the added spice of playing against the English sides and representing Wales when doing so.

Yeah I can’t imagine you’d want your Welsh team against a load of shit Welsh teams in your independent Wales.
Strangely hardly any of Indy supporters do.

Darran said:
stevethejack said:
You're putting into words what I and many, many others think.

👍👍👍

I’m not in the Welsh Nat camp by any means but that argument keeps getting trotted out whenever thus us discussed and it’s absolutely brainless.

Darran said:
Being serious though if they did play it and a human being can’t stay in their seat or stand silently with their back to the pitch as a means of protest there’s something seriously wrong with that human being,in fact regardless of your beliefs and politics it’s f*cking sick.

I agree with this.

exiledclaseboy said:
Darran said:

I’m not in the Welsh Nat camp by any means but that argument keeps getting trotted out whenever thus us discussed and it’s absolutely brainless.

It’s not though. The staunchest of Indy supporters don’t want the Swans playing in Wales.
You know exactly what I’m saying and it’s bizarre.

Darran said:
Chief said:
No I wouldn't personally. Part of the attraction is the added spice of playing against the English sides and representing Wales when doing so.

Yeah I can’t imagine you’d want your Welsh team against a load of shit Welsh teams in your independent Wales.

In 'my' Independent Wales? Why have turned this into a Welsh independence discussion then? Not one of the points I've made relates to that.

Why the deliberate deflection?

Darran said:
exiledclaseboy said:

It’s not though. The staunchest of Indy supporters don’t want the Swans playing in Wales.

Nope it’s nonsense. The potential future political and constitutional status of one of the three British nations does not hinge on what league its football clubs play in. Anyone who considers basing their vote (if there ever is one) on that issue should probably be disqualified from voting.

Chief said:
Darran said:

In 'my' Independent Wales? Why have turned this into a Welsh independence discussion then? Not one of the points I've made relates to that.

Oh grow up ffs,that’s what’s it’s all about you’ve made your feelings perfectly clear on here since you got banned elsewhere. :lol:

exiledclaseboy said:
Darran said:

Nope it’s nonsense. The potential future political and constitutional status of one of the three British nations does not hinge on what league its football clubs play in. Anyone who considers basing their vote (if there ever is one) on that issue should probably be disqualified from voting.

There’s no vote based on anything the fact none of them want it is a joke and I’m not for or against it I don’t care.

Darran said:
Chief said:

Oh grow up ffs,that’s what’s it’s all about you’ve made your feelings perfectly clear on here since you got banned elsewhere. :lol:

Well you're obviously choosing for some reason to ignore what I've written then.

Darran said:
exiledclaseboy said:

There’s no vote based on anything the fact none of them want it is a joke and I’m not for or against it I don’t care.

You seem to have lots of views on subjects that you don't care about. Now THAT is bizarre :lol:

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back