• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

British National Anthem

Neath_Jack said:
Darran said:
There’s no vote based on anything the fact none of them want it is a joke and I’m not for or against it I don’t care.

You seem to have lots of views on subjects that you don't care about. Now THAT is bizarre :lol:

I don’t care if Wales gets Independence I do care that far too many of my fellow countrymen are thick as f*ck.

Just play this on the big screen and be done with it 👍

https://twitter.com/ALOTO/status/1568287344809365513?s=20&t=zN8fvK62IzAJ0GT2lQe-NA

Darran said:
Neath_Jack said:
You seem to have lots of views on subjects that you don't care about. Now THAT is bizarre :lol:

I don’t care if Wales gets Independence I do care that far too many of my fellow countrymen are thick as f*ck.

When you say thick, you mean those with a different opinion to yours.

Darran said:
stevethejack said:
You're putting into words what I and many, many others think.

👍👍👍

If Wales gets independence do you want Swansea City to play in the Cymru Premier,Steve?

This is the typical brain dead response you get off some thick right wing English guy with a union jack as his profile picture on twitter. Pathetic.

Swanseastar said:
Darran said:
If Wales gets independence do you want Swansea City to play in the Cymru Premier,Steve?

This is the typical brain dead response you get off some thick right wing English guy with a union jack as his profile picture on twitter. Pathetic.

I agree!
Prosser is often found wandering around the Ferry in his Union Jack waistcoat :lol:

Do I believe we should have a monarch? No.

Do I believe we should have a Prince of Wales? No.

Do I believe they were shortsighted when announcing William as Prince of Wales? Yes

Do I believe they should play GSTK at the match tomorrow? No.

Do I think people should boo it if it is played? No.

It’s exactly the same as we played the French anthem at the stadium. No one booed.
It’s pathetic.

Stand in absolute silence and don’t sing it. And then sing ours at the top of your voice. It will be noticed and yet is respectful and dignified.

Use your anger if you feel it at making an actual difference. Not behaving like an absolute moron.

Neath_Jack said:
Darran said:

He’s usually got his chum on Twitter backing him up on this stuff. He’s a bit out of his depth without his cheerleader/arsehole scraper in chief.

Swanseastar said:
Darran said:

I’m not right wing,I’m not English and I don’t have a Union Jack on twitter.
It’s f*cking laughable that you want independence but none of you want your team in your independent country.

Neath_Jack said:
Darran said:

It’s not an opinion. It’s having your cake and eating it.

exiledclaseboy said:
Neath_Jack said:

He’s usually got his chum on Twitter backing him up on this stuff. He’s a bit out of his depth without his cheerleader/arsehole scraper in chief.

He's not in me. I resent the suggestion.

Darran said:
Swanseastar said:

It’s f*cking laughable that you want independence but none of you want your team in your independent country.

But you don't care and don't like to go on about it :lol:

exiledclaseboy said:
Neath_Jack said:

Who’s my chum?

Chief said:
Darran said:

But you don't care and don't like to go on about it :lol:

I honestly don’t care if it happens or not but it’s a complete farce that people like you don’t want to destroy your football club and remember when we won the English milk cup we represented England in the Europa League.

Darran said:
exiledclaseboy said:

Who’s my chum?

The one you always team up with on there whenever this issue come up. No idea what his name is on there. He’s as dull as you about it.

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back